Samsung Galaxy S / Vibrant Car Navigation with car charger + 3 Samsung OEM batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

viralbug

Skilled
Samsung Vehicle Navigation Mount

This is an original Samsung car navigation mount for Samsung Galaxy S and Vibrant. Both have the same dimensions so it will fit either of them. I don't think this will be compatible with Captivate or Galaxy SL i9003.

It is brand new and never used. I just removed it out of its packaging for taking pics.

It has the dock/mount for holding the phone, mount with suction cup, a pad for mounting on dashboard, car charger and manuals. No warranty since I got it from the US.

Galaxy S t959 Vehicle Navigation Mount | Samsung Mobile

SOLD

1500mAh original Samsung OEM batteries for Samsung Galaxy S/Vibrant/Captivate/Galaxy SL

I have extra batteries with me which I don't need. The model no is EB575152VA. Each are 1500mAh original Samsung OEM batteries. AFAIK all the Galaxy S series use the same batteries so it should be fine with either of them.

These have been used for around 4 months. However they haven't been extensively used since they were being cycled. So no continuous usage. They have been taken proper care of and give the same amount of battery life as new ones. No warranty.

SOLD

Re: Samsung Galaxy S / Vibrant Car Navigation with car charger + 3 Samsung OEM batter

2 batteries left! One gone to scudmissile007

Car navigation mount is still available.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S / Vibrant Car Navigation with car charger + 3 Samsung OEM batter

Do you also have any spare earphones for the vibrant for sale?

^ Nope sorry dude. Only things that are mentioned in this thread.

+1 Got the battery today earlier than expected.

^ Yeah. Speedpost FTW! :D

Navigation mount sold.
1 battery left!!

and the 3rd ones gone too mate :) YGPM !

Everything sold! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back