Samsung Galaxy S [GT-I9000 - 8GB] SUPER AMOLED With an extra battery and 8GB SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolVerIn-E-

Disciple
The phone was bought in September last year and the box and the bill of this phone unfortunately got lost while shifting my home. The phone works properly. There aren't any noticeable scratches on the phone's body. The phone's back plate is covered with a screen guard as well.

Also, I bought an extra battery and a Transcend Class 6 8GB card as well, which is included in the price.

[*]Expected Price -

1) Phone + SD card + Zagg Skin = 18,500/-

2) Phone + SD card = 17,800/-

3) Phone + Zagg Skin = 17,300/-

Can Also Trade With Galaxy Tab..

Please do not post irrelevant links or comments in the thread. However if you have anything to show or say/ask, consult me via PM .

Please also do not leave any of your email IDs and phone no.s for your own safety.

Images Of the phone and the other mentioned stuff --

The Pics of the Batman Zagg Skin -

96915646.jpg

19107026.jpg

NOTE - THE EARLIER PICTURES HAVE THE WRONG/FUTURE DATE i.e. 18/11/2011. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION THAT THE CORRECT DATE IS 18/04/2011 !

And THE THREAD TITLE HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE PHONE IS 8GB ONE. THE SD CARD AND THE PHONE TOTAL MAKE UP THE 16GB STORAGE.

img4499fm.jpg

img4503z.jpg

Re: Samsung Galaxy S [GT-I9000 - 16GB] SUPER AMOLED With an extra battery and 8GB SD

^ Hold it and mention price.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S [GT-I9000 - 16GB] SUPER AMOLED With an extra battery and 8GB SD

Sorry...forgot to mention the price. Anyways, its done now. :)

My friend from Delhi was looking to buy one. Let me check and get back. Would you be willing to let him inspect before purchase?

Mod Edit: The date on the pic is incorrect. PM once you have the corrected one and I'll reopen the thread

Edit : Thread reopened for seller to upload new pics

Re: Samsung Galaxy S [GT-I9000 - 8GB] SUPER AMOLED With an extra battery and 8GB SD c

THREAD TITLE HAS BEEN CORRECTED BY THE MOD. THANKS FREAKY FOR HELPING OUT.

ALSO, TWO NEW PICS WITH CORRECT DATE HAVE BEEN UPLOADED [FIRST TWO IMAGES OF THE PHONE]. SOME OF THE IMAGES CARRY THE WRONG DATE, THAT IS WHY I HAVE POSTED THE NEW IMAGES.

THE ACTUAL DATE OF PICTURES IS TODAY'S DATE i.e. 18/04/2011

THE PRICE OF THE PHONE, WITHOUT THE SD CARD HAS BEEN UPDATED AS WELL.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S [GT-I9000 - 8GB] SUPER AMOLED With an extra battery and 8GB SD c

OK.. Useless post..
Didn't read the update correctly...

[is the 8GB phone memory or the card memory..
If its card memory, Mention phone memory as well]

I have mentioned it in the first post sir. Please read the text in RED color. Right above the pictures.

The Phone storage is 8GB

And the SD card storage is 8GB as well.

The SD card is a class 6 Transcend SD card, which has a life time warranty.

The Phone and the SD card when combined, make up the 16GB storage i.e. 8GB internal + 8GB external.

Is it possible for you to list this on ebay?

My friend is interested

:D

Still waiting for an reply from you brother

:D

wow.. excellent price.. much better than getting a galaxy S phone from us for 14k without front camera and lesser support from samsung for future updates...

it would have been nice if a link to phones specs is given

Does Samsung have maps and navigation like Nokia does ?

Sir, This is an android based device !! Nokia doesn't even stand near it.. It can do everything that Nokia can't even dream of...Please search (or google) for the difference between android and other devices.. I'm pretty sure that will help. The device I'm selling gives a clear cut competition to an Apple Iphone.

^^Did he ask anything about Nokia(symbian) vs android or anything about Nokia`s dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back