Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee

Gamer, Tweaker, and such.
Adept
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 19000/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from Nehru Place in March 2013
  • Reason for Sale: Switched to an iPhone 5S.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced.
  • Product Condition: Screen is in perfect condition. Changed three screen protectors over the year. Chrome plating is fading near the bottom left of the phone ( marked in pictures ) and a small scuff mark on the right side of the phone ( also marked in pictures ). Overall, I'd give it 8.5/10.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No, a year just finished.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, Digiflip Wine Red case and Molife Revere Note II Folio case, 16GB MicroSD card.
  • Product Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
  • Preferred Courier: Cannot ship cellphones at any of the local couriers.
  • Shipping Charges: N.A
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
Notes :

Phone is rooted with a custom recovery. A Touchwiz-based ROM is installed that is as close to stock as possible as I used Xposed for the modifications that I wanted. On request, I can put the stock 4.3 ROM on the memory card ( I will be factory wiping the phone and memory card because the current ROM is an optimized version of stock ) but you may lose root. The proper Indian radio is installed as well. I actually have no idea how the scuff marks and the chrome plating started fading, but the latter is a part of wear and tear, even though I put my phone on a microfiber cloth when it was hooked up to my car. Screen is perfect and there are no scratches or marks around the camera that can deteriorate picture quality. Battery life is still excellent and takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes to charge fully at 1800mA. The phone never got hot and as a result the battery life hasn't deteriorated and when I last checked, with medium usage ( chatting and calls and such ) the phone fetched me about 40-45 hours on 3G. Doesn't even get hot while playing games in the Delhi summer.

Feel free to ask me questions. Price isn't negotiable and don't quote threads where people have sold the phone for less. That isn't exactly my problem to begin with.

IMG_0121.JPG IMG_0118.JPG

The imgur album is available at the following link. I've marked the areas where the marks are.

Shane's Note II Sale - Imgur

Mods, tell me if I'm missing something from my thread. Also, the picture upload here wasn't working for me so I linked to the imgur images directly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back