Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tempered Glass screen protector

Had applied a similar one on my HTC One a few months back. Was great while it lasted. The edges started collecting a lot of dust towards the end and i had to remove it.

Had applied a similar one on my HTC One a few months back. Was great while it lasted. The edges started collecting a lot of dust towards the end and i had to remove it.
Wonder What Really is a good Screen protector...my Note 2 display gathers finger prints so quickly, deteriorating the display...please suggest are u using any screen protection..

Wonder What Really is a good Screen protector...my Note 2 display gathers finger prints so quickly, deteriorating the display...please suggest are u using any screen protection..

Matte screen guards are usually not finger print magnets. I have matte on my phone and nexus tab and no fingerprints at all. On the other end, my iPad has a glossy one and i can see finger prints all over. I know it is said matte reduces the brightness and such and it is true as well but i am not really bothered much by that.

I don't think any of the screenguards are going to last you more than a few months. Screenward screenguards are quite decent and last a few months for me. They cost around 150 bucks (cheaper online).

Back