Samsung Galaxy Note 1 wanna know something

I have some questions for which I would like to know the replies:

1. Which memory card is the best in today's times and good for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 as I have the N7000 one. Also do let me know the best brand that you would suggest in that is 32/64 GB card available.
2. Will 64GB MicroSD card support this cell phone of mine or not do let me know.
3. Also since I am an admin of 5 groups if I backup my phone in order to restore it to factory default settings will I loose my admin post also do let me know. What is the best way of backing up my whats app data and deleting all other stuff and get my phone fully cleaned up which has so many things without even getting my position deleted.
4. Also since 1 yr has passed should I sell my cell phone. If yes then what rate will I get in hand do let me know and which other phone would be the best same as samsung galaxy note 1 only

Please do let me asap.

Last edited:
I have some questions for which I would like to know the replies:

1. Which memory card is the best in today's times and good for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 as I have the N7000 one. Also do let me know the best brand that you would suggest in that is 32/64 GB card available.
2. Will 64GB MicroSD card support this cell phone of mine or not do let me know.
3. Also since I am an admin of 5 groups if I backup my phone in order to restore it to factory default settings will I loose my admin post also do let me know. What is the best way of backing up my whats app data and deleting all other stuff and get my phone fully cleaned up which has so many things without even getting my position deleted.
4. Also since 1 yr has passed should I sell my cell phone. If yes then what rate will I get in hand do let me know and which other phone would be the best same as samsung galaxy note 1 only

Please do let me asap.
1- SanDisk Ultra. 32/64 GB, your choice.
2- Yes.
3- I don't understand this question clearly. You are an admin of a group, what does it have something to do with a factory reset?
For data backup I always used Titanium Backup (Pro).
To take a system backup just tap on the tick mark ( ✔ ), then under backup select backup all user apps + system data.
When you will restore after format, you will hit restore missing apps with data.
4- I don't know, 12k maybe? If you liked Note 1 you are gonna like Note 3. There's Sony Xperia Z Ultra too, but I will recommend Note 3 over that.
The topic should have been created under Mobile section.

Thanks bro for your reply but 1 thing is I wanna boot up is becoz is showing less memory and not even installing any updates becoz memory full. I have never used such a phone in my life and its been a year and I just use it sometimes.

I think you are referring to WhatsApp Groups, No you will not lose admin privileges, you only lose them when you exit the group

I formatted my phone and just lost my messaging thats all. Nothing else. So it was ultimately nice and I am thinking to sell it off for 15k.

Back