Samsung Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to dissapoint you bro, but the scuffing on the back side of the phone i find to be too harsh..

kindly try to rethink about your price, as one can buy through our other friends at TE itself phones that are in mint condition

between 14-16k, with accesorries attached

no offense intended and its a simple advice, u can take it or ask mods to delete the post :)

warm regards

Dinesh Malhotra

14k ! My god....its way too much...mint Captivates r selling for a max of 220~250....sometimes even unused ones at that price.People should rather buy a Spice MI 410 @ 13k with 1 year local warranty. Seriously phones w/o warranty at such high prices is a strict no no at least for me !

14k ! My god....its way too much...mint Captivates r selling for a max of 220~250....sometimes even unused ones at that price.People should rather buy a Spice MI 410 @ 13k with 1 year local warranty. Seriously phones w/o warranty at such high prices is a strict no no at least for me !

Lolwut?

Book me 4 for that price please. :)

^^ Just keep a watch on ebay.com. TE members have sconted mint and good condition ones for even below 200$ !

around 5-6 months.. had purchased this from another te member

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump with a price drop .. now only 13k.

Payment has been done for the Captivate to the OP by me. Just sorting out the shipping issue. Can anyone guide how OP can ship me the phone reasonably safe charging less the RS 500/-. My location PIN number is 146001.

overnite couriers have mobile express which is unique as it is only for mobiles
costs 250-350rs depending on agents or franchisees plus insurance 2pc on the value u declare.
but truly speaking its very safe
my last five mobiles have been sent via them and no issues at all
may be a bit slower than bluedart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back