Samsung announces Galaxy Core mid-range droid with 4.3" display & dual-core CPU

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Samsung has announced another mid-range android smartphone in the form of Galaxy Core.

The Galaxy Core comes with dual-SIM support. It sports 4.3" display with WVGA 800x480 resolution and is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM.

It has 5MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front facing camera. There is 8GB internal storage expdandable via microSD card slot. Connectivity suite includes Wi-fi 802.11 b/h/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and A-GPS. I is powered by 1800mAh battery and runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.

It will be available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM versions. The single SIM version will go on sale starting this month

Source

Screen resolution is horrible... shd be atleast 720p now....
Worth if launched in India for less than 15k for dual sim.

even the S2 had same resolution :p u cant expect them to make a mid-range phone better than previous flagship which is still in market..

even the S2 had same resolution :p u cant expect them to make a mid-range phone better than previous flagship which is still in market..
Ya but that was 3 years back.... It was THE Resolution to have at that time..... Now they have S3 and S4 as their flagship products....
Also If I am not wrong... they have re branded S2 as some other variants... than what they sold earlier....
Chinese brands are offering 720 res today.... Sammy needs to pull their socks on the resolution thing... else it just kills the fun to have a 8MP cam with Dual Core proccy and 1GB RAM....

lol .. i feel that samsung just decides the specs and ask the designers to make those fit in the design of already existing phones..

Back