SALE : Lots of Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
In need of some cash to get a higher capacity HDD..

so selling the following items:

looking for mumbai buyers only as i dont have time for shipping ..

Gainward Ultra 1960XP -6660gt Golden Sample edition 128MB DDR3 AGP 8X.VIVO- RS 3300 PRICE DROP -RS 3000

works in perfect condition(only the fan makes a bit of noise) Its the golden sample edition so overclocks to 540\1000+ from the stock 500\900 clock speeds.

it comes with DVI to VGA converter and all the VIVO(video in video out) cables also have the box and cds that came with it..

has a Component out,s vid out and s vid IN via the VIVO cables.

around 2 yrs old ..if gainward (mediatech india) gives warranty for 3 years ,theres still 11 months warranty left.will have to check with mediatech india regarding the warranty..but mostly it has 11 months warranty left.

but incase it provides only 1 yr. warranty i will provide 10 days testing warranty.

Seagate ST380011A 80GB IDE 7200 rpm-Rs.1300 SOLD

Its a Seagate certified repaired HDD ..no bad sectors at all.performs very well..only the temperatures are a bit high .otherwise no problems ..

incase of any problem there's warranty till May 2010.

serial no :

5JVPSFKX

HD tune performance report :

3.JPG - imgX

Samsung SP0411N 40 GB IDE 7200 rpm - 900 SOLD

was RMA'ed 2-3 months ago ..and was given a brand new shining HDD.So this HDD actually is only 3 months old..

no bad sectors at all ,works perfectly.

warranty till August 2010

here is the serial number 0881JQSP803536, u can check it on samsung's site.

HD tune performance report :

1.JPG - imgX

PS : please dont lowball..if u r genuinely interested only then reply..

if u find the price high etc .etc PM me ..

Faheem- i am interested in the 40GB SP0411N for a friend. :p

Will get back to you in a day or 2. :)
edit: sure it's SP0411 and not SV0411?? :ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Faheem- i am interested in the 40GB SP0411N for a friend. :p

Will get back to you in a day or 2. :)
edit: sure it's SP0411 and not SV0411?? :ashamed:

yeah i am sure..u can check it at the samsung site..using the model no and P\N.

its SP0411N

and is the SP0411 a slimmer 2.5 " HDD cause the Seagate is quiet fatter than the samsung.. ??

do u know if it can be used in a 2.5 " casing ??

dunno abt fatter or slimmer but the 2.5", 3.25" is the width.
So no way a 3.25" hdd can be used in a 2.5" case. :)

If you see the 2.5" lappy ide hdds and cases, you might just burst out in laughter. :p

BTW, i am out. :(
My friend is looking for some other 40GB model. :S

bennick12 said:
intrested in da seagate 80gb.....Are u willing to ship to Goa.....shudnt be to much of a problem....

Wont mind shipping..but arent Hard disk fragile ??..and its also a bit heavy ??.

so if u dont mind paying for the shipping ..i can ship it to Goa..

NeViLLe said:
Would you be interested in x-changing the 80gig with the SB Live! you pm'ed me about??

.sorry no more interested in the sb live.. as i came to know that my onboard is almost equivalent to the sb live ..

and i am in need of cash to buy a bigger HDD..

sorry mate

^^ dunoo will have to check that out ..maybe 100-150 bucks max..depending on how much the package weighs..

also both the HDDs are currently on hold for rajeshjain_77 . he may pick it up in a day or two..if deal doesnt go thru ..i will consider you.and let you know the exact shipping charges..

SALE status :

HDD's on hold ..

Gainward 6600gt Golden sample edition still up for sale .

both HDDs sold to Rajeshjain_77 ..

the 6600GT is still up for grabs..

looking at other 6600gt's going for throw away price ..i have reduced the price..but i cant give away a 6600gt for a FX series or a very low price..so please dont low ball.

Price reduced to 3000 Bucks ..this is my last price..will keep it for sale for few days..if i dont get a buyer wont sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back