- pouch
-digital camera solution disk
- software cd
-usb interface cable
-av out cable.
-2 AA disposable batteries
-16MB SD card

First impression:

It looks like a rectangular box, with length much larger compared to nikon coolpix 4100. i give much importance to features than size n weight.. but i dint feel the camera was heavy or some thing like tat. It differs for persons..
The back side is good. The LCD monitor is supposed to be 1.5" size. Its resolution is high. The pictures are very clear.About menu, all i can say is that once you are familiar with the icons and the functions, it is easy to deal with it.. So u hav to read the manual!
The camera like a phone has different color covers as an overcoat : i chose silver: There was only copper at my place. But there is also blue, yellow, green, orange etc in site descriptions.

Features:

Well, its a 3.2 mega pixel (digital zoom) cam with 2.2x optical zoom.
There are 4 major modes of operation:
-normal shoot
-special scene mode
-playback
-video
Normal Shoot:

4 modes: auto, manual, stitch assist 1 (left to right) and 2( right to left)
In auto, you dont worry about anything, just change the flash modes as required, and then shoot. The cam will do the focus lock,( when the shutter button is clickd halfway, auto focus lock takes place n then when u press it fully, the actual image is taken).
You can change the resolution of image and the quality too(like normal, fine and superfine)..

Resolutions:

Large: 2048 x 1536 pixels
Medium1: 1600 x 1200 pixels
Medium2: 1024 x 768 pixels
Small: 640 x 480 pixels

In manual, you can adjust the ISO and exposure settings. Havent done this, so not familiar with the mode..

The stitch assist mode is used for taking panaromic views, u can use these photos to stitch using software; each picture can be retaken as necessary.

Special Scene Shooting Mode you can find many, actually 8, inbuilt modes
- portrait
-indoors
-night scene
-beach
-underwater
-snow
-foliage(for shooting with more colors as in flowers)
-fireworks

The flash modes include flash on(auto,red eye reduction on/off), flash off(red eye on/off), manual

Then there are the macro/infinity modes..macro mode for focusin on certain objects and infinity mode for landscapes.

Video:

- 640x480 up to 30 secs, 320x240 up to 3 min(extends based on memory)
-voice recording possible

Playback:

-displays the snaps.
-you can zoom in and pan the images.
-there is an index mode, where you can select which picture to preview. it will look like browsing images in acdsee.
- sound memo can be attached to all images
-you can protect any image, so tat they are not deleted while formatting memory card .

Self timer :

you can program the cam to take pics after 2 sec or 10 sec interval.
General:

Only 16MB SD card is provided with camera. The images are stored in JPEG format while the movies are in AVI format.

You have TV video out put too which i havent checked till now. For transferring images to computer, you hav to keep the cam on, transferring can be done thru pc or thru camera. Also only new images can alone be downloaded.You can set the theme and sounds for camera. like shutter sound, self timer sound, startup image n sound. The battery charger and rechargeable batteries hav to be bought separately.

Summary

* 3.2-Megapixel CCD for images up to 2048 x 1536 pixels.
* 2.2x optical zoom 45mm - 100mm (35mm equivalent)
* 1.5-inch TFT color LCD, approx. 115,000 pixels
* Compact (4.2 x 2.1 x 1.4 in.) and lightweight (5.8 oz)
* 9-point AiAF system with single-point center focus and focus lock
* Low-light focus assist illuminator
* Exposure modes: Auto/ Manual/ Stitch Assist/ Special Scene/ Movie
* 8 Scene modes (Portrait, Night Scene, Foliage, Snow, Beach, Fireworks, Underwater, Indoor
* Motion video w/audio, 640x480 up to 30 secs, 320x240 up to 3 min
* White balance options: Auto, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent, fluorescent H, or custom
* Shutter speeds from 1 second to 1/1500 second
* Evaluative metering linked to the focus point
* ISO settings: Auto, 50, 100, 200, 400
* Photo Effects: Vivid, Neutral, Low Sharpening, Sepia, B&W
* Built-in flash with Auto, Forced on, Red-eye on, and forced off (Red-eye reduction On or Off)
* 2x-10x enlarged playback function with scrolling
* Direct Print to PictBridge compliant printers
* Video output (NTSC or PAL)
* SD memory card storage
* Canon's exclusive Print/Share button
* USB driverless downloads