Linux Rasspberry Pi and Hackberry A10 - Where do i buy this ?

Hi gues,

Can some one ppost a link from whick the pi was bought?

^that link keeps changing, just email info@kitsnspares.com and ask for the link.
Go to Shopping.kitsnspares.com
In the Search box(Magnifying Glass icon) type: Rasspberry Pi
Select "Product Name" from the drop down box beside the search box ad click enter.

I always find it using this method.

Note 1: Just now did this and saw that a few enclosures are being sold for Rs.575 each.
Note 2: Also there is a new version of the RPi with 512MB RAM.

Note 2: Also there is a new version of the RPi with 512MB RAM.

Are you sure about the 512MB version i never heard any official announcement.

Also the search on KitnSpare has never worked for me at all.

I dont even understand how does a product page link keeps changing , its really funny.

Are you sure about the 512MB version i never heard any official announcement.

Also the search on KitnSpare has never worked for me at all.

I dont even understand how does a product page link keeps changing , its really funny.

Even I also searched all through the web and saw on the Element14 forum that this product was shown due to a technical error. Some are speculating that Element14 is gauging the interest in such a product by the number of orders it gets.
But it was removed from those sites a few days ago.
I have mailed KitsnSpares. Lets see when they reply. They are really slow in responding though.

And the way i mentioned how to search, do it. It always works for me. Since the product link constantly changes, I did not post the actual URL of the product.

I'll be selling my RPi. Also have USB to PS2 cable (for connecting PS2 KB and or mouse), HDMI cable, HDMI to DVI adapter. Running perfectly.
If anybody is interested PM me I'll start a sell thread.

I,ve bought the pI to germany and while it plays my 480p vids off the usb flawlessly, the internet is really a pain, I am unable to continously browse/dl (over wifi) for with the kb, mouse (both cheapo basic intex ones) and wifi (Asus N10, belkin powered usb hub), all connected in all sorts of combis. Also the wifi adapter heats up really fast.

I am using a nokia microusb charger to power the pi, I will try an alternate one as a last try.

I,ve bought the pI to germany and while it plays my 480p vids off the usb flawlessly, the internet is really a pain, I am unable to continously browse/dl (over wifi) for with the kb, mouse (both cheapo basic intex ones) and wifi (Asus N10, belkin powered usb hub), all connected in all sorts of combis. Also the wifi adapter heats up really fast.

I am using a nokia microusb charger to power the pi, I will try an alternate one as a last try.

I am running the Pi as a headless device with ASUS USB N10 and on Windows via Putty.
I never thought about it as a complete desktop replacement.
I havent checked about the ASUS getting hot , but i do run it for hours will check this and get back.

Multitasking will be a pain as this is not a desktop replacement right.

There are many new solutions coming up and existing with better hardware.
Boards : HackBerry A10 , CubieBoard, ODROID-X , Mele A1000 , Mele A2000 etc.....
Sticks : MK 802, MK802 II, UG802

But i havent successfully being able to get my hands on other hardware yet.
I am waiting for CubieBoard.
Also waiting for ODROID-X to mature a bit.

I am running the Pi as a headless device with ASUS USB N10 and on Windows via Putty.
I never thought about it as a complete desktop replacement.
I havent checked about the ASUS getting hot , but i do run it for hours will check this and get back.

Multitasking will be a pain as this is not a desktop replacement right.

There are many new solutions coming up and existing with better hardware.
Boards : HackBerry A10 , CubieBoard, ODROID-X , Mele A1000 , Mele A2000 etc.....
Sticks : MK 802, MK802 II, UG802

But i havent successfully being able to get my hands on other hardware yet.
I am waiting for CubieBoard.
Also waiting for ODROID-X to mature a bit.

Have you checked out the BeagleBoard?

Back