PSP + 4gb Sandisk Memory stick pro duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulFire

Skilled
Got a 1 month Old PSP that is custom firmware PSP + 4gb Sandisk Memcard picture + video for the interface here MegaShare.com Free Webhosting

used for just 1 week as i got too busy with work,psp modded to latest firmware 3.40 OE-A , its a mirror reflection as u can see

also i have a 4gb sandisk mem card for psp that i haven't opened market price for which in grey is still 5.5k since its a MSPD,which i want to sell

what’s included - psp + charger + demo umd to play games + customized gui Asking 8500 for the psp and 3800 for the mem card

+ some free stuff with the psp

slightly negotiable if u need both. :cool2:

A few ppl have been asking me for a similar deal as i got .. so high chance that i can get u a buyer here .. i ll jst need to ask around in abt week's time..

1)Whats the reason for the sale ..? U bought it recently though ..
2)Which UMD along wid the psp
3)Wot mem card is along wid the psp ... the 4GB is not the one u r using in it .. 4GB one is sealed pack i guess..

1.i need money :(
2.its a demo umd disc i bought ( needed if u ahem wanna play games )
3.dont have any mem card right now as im bundling it with the 4gb memcard that i havent even opened as yet.

i have checked the same before posting here ,its 2.81 + firmware TA-082 board which is available for which u req either lumines or GTA UMD to mod the firmware , pls check b4 u post.

if anybody is genuinely interested in the combo pm me , pls dont crap the thread, this deal is slightly negotiable

i would want to buy that but the price for the memory card is too damn high.i actually believe 2 gb would be enough for me coz i just search on ebay.in and 1200 is the price for a 2 gb genuine sony ms.
i am fine with the price for the psp though

hey soulfire i just saw ur posts on this forum,hope u r not selling it just to get the new slimmer psp.Also i checked the price for a brand new psp 2.6 version for 8300. and based on the research i did i can easily downgrade 2.6 version to 1.5 and then update it to 3.4 oe and then to 3.52 m33 which is the latest custom firmware.
I am ready to buy ur console alone for 8000 cash

yes its still up for sale, waiting for hmasalia confirmation, nothin yet , pm me if u wanna go ahead on this..

p.s. im soulfire not a father LOL

Ah, this looks good Soul... couple questions:

1. If I choose not to buy the 4gb stick, is there a bundled 1gb stick available?

2. Can you ship today? :p

Later,

Couldn't reply because of this:

SoulFire has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Catch you on MSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back