FS: Consoles PS3 Phat 80GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix

Radhey Krishan
Skilled
Hi,

Selling a PS3 Phat 80Gb .
Belongs to a friend,the last game he waited for was GOD OF WAR ASCENSION and its done.Hence he is selling the console.
Don`t know the purchase date for the console but i guess it was when God of war III came and that's the only genre he played of this console.Came with 3.45 firmware which he JB when it was on 3.55 and after that upgraded to 3.72.The console is still running 3.72 and can be JB`ed using E-FLASHER.Its a CECHL model.Comes with a single controller.I played God of war today and its in a running condition.The pics will do justice.

Asking price is 20000. Does not include the shipping cost.
Item location is Chandigarh.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

I'll try to be as honest as possible, so as to avoid your deal getting burnt in the long run.

The price tag you have on an 80GB fat model is beyond ludicrous, even if it's exploitable for a custom firmware downgrade. Just to give you a clear picture, there are Slim PS3's, which are already on custom firmware, have been sold for prices much lower than this. You (or your friend) seriously might want to consider revising the price.

Also, I'm a bit confused as to how the console is still on 3.72, even after playing God of War Ascension. The game's minimum firmware requirement is 4.31 (post 1.1 update is 4.30) and there is no way you can play it with a firmware lower than that, unless it's on 3.55 custom firmware.

Please close the thread. Console sold locally . And Ethan while playing God of war Ascension it never asked for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back