PS3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu, let me know if you need Resistance 2 - have a copy I got off Praashant, played it for a couple of days and finished it. I dont play MP so decided to sell it off. Let me know! [-)

Go for pirated versions yaar., available at very cheap rate.. Get them at ritchie street ;)
(Just my personal opinion, no intentions :p:p)

prasanna29 said:
Go for pirated versions yaar., available at very cheap rate.. Get them at ritchie street ;)
(Just my personal opinion, no intentions :p:p)

He's asking for ps3 version not the xbox version. :bleh::bleh::bleh:

manuvikram007 said:
Lol, i guess those where either free bumps or for post countz
Anyway thanks!!!

:mad:I'm not that kind of cheap guy man. If you want, I can get it for you. My cousin bro bought those PS3 DVDs there and I'm sure about it. :mad:

prasanna29 said:
:mad:I'm not that kind of cheap guy man. If you want, I can get it for you. My cousin bro bought those PS3 DVDs there and I'm sure about it. :mad:

hahahahahahahaa........u n ur cousin bro shud get ur eyesights chked cuz they must've bin ps2 games. lol :rofl:

manuvikram007 said:
Chill dude....
K kooll.. can u tell me which shop is that?
willl check and update here tomorrow..:hap2:
I'm really sorry. When I asked about this with my brother he was astonished and replied that it was only PS2 games as said by bennysachdev and the covers was fake mentioning that it was for PS3. As he is owning both PS2 and PS3, I was a little bit confused and post the reply here without asking him.. Really sorry.

I'm asking apology from not only you, but also for all the people who watched this thread.

And you can definitely call my post as spam or free bump for sure NOW, PERIOD.

BTW: My bro purchased those games from a shop on Nakoda Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back