Promotion - 25% Off MRP On All Sennheiser Products Discount Code "41c05c9bb4"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Well Guys ,

We Are Having a Promotion For Sennheiser Till 20th-Feb-2011 .Please Take Full Advantage Of The Same .We Have MRP - 5% Tax On Our Website Lynx-India For all Sennheiser Products .Please Use The discount Coupon "41c05c9bb4" and Place Orders for All Sennheiser Products To Claim 25% Percent Discount On All Sennheiser Products .

Sennheiser 25% Off MRP Promotion Till 20-2-2011

w1sb41.jpg

Kindly Place Orders For Earphones Here -> Sennheiser Earphones

Kindly Place Orders for Headphones Here -> Sennheiser Headphones

Note :

• Please PM Me Or Write In This Thread If You Have Any Sort Of Issue

kuki_295 said:
IE8 costs about 14300 rs. is that price including tax?

Well,

Rates Are Plus Tax and shipping ie8 will cost you Rs :Rs :15317/- Including all Taxes + Shipping ,Grab This Offer Guys After 20th its really off this is not a marketing gimmick at all

jojothedragon said:
Finally able to pay you through CC Avenue.Thanks for helping me out.:)

Is the discount coupon available for every item in Lynx India?:D

Well,

Not for Other Stuff ,If anyone uses it i will delete that order lol .Well the product is ready stock @ store and we will ship it today only .

buddingwhizkid said:
i cant open lynx-india site !

whts wrong ?
Well,

i Have a New Server And My Website Load is too much sometimes it hangs and i have to restart the server ,Might be thats why ,Is the issue solved now .

mastersquall said:
hmmm you mean we will get 20% discount ?

Well,

My Site Has MRP - 5% Listed .I Am Offering 25% on The Pricing I Have Listed And Adding 5% + Shipping When You Guys Checkout .I Hope I Deserve Something For All The Hard Work I Do.

@ All ,

Can You Tell Me Some Models That Will Sell So That i Could Add Them To The Homepage Of Lynx-India Website Also

amul_capri said:
Site is still down?
Definately not ,

whats the problem here ,Can some of you asist me with this .I am able to use and open and manage the website just fine ,How come some of you have a issue with the website still .I have removed the homepage resources so that they lynx-india site does not consume to many resources .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back