Storage Solutions Professional HDD recover Options? ...How is Stellar Data recovery???

Infected

Skilled
Hi ,

One of my old Seagate 1Tb has crashed and it had a lot of important data in it.
I have tried whatever I could but can't access it. I get a SMART error msg on boot up.
Windows and Bios both can detect it but I cant access anything in it. It just seems to keep on spinning.

I have gotten in touch with Stellar data recovery, and they seem quite professional with it.
My data is priceless to me it has a life time of data I can't afford to lose....

Has anyoine used Stellar Data recovery or know of others in the market or any other thing I can try out before I ship my HDD to them ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Are you able to view its partitions in windows?
Try get data back and stellar free trial. See if it find the lost partition and your data. Then think about buying/ upgrading to purchase version.

I have been in similar situations tons of times and these two tools helped me out every time.

Stellar free trail is not starting... :(
will try data back.
Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

...none of them seem to work, when I connect the disk with the issues they both dont respond after startup....

I might be completely wrong here but can one connect the HDD to the USB port of another computer using some sort of USB to SATA adapter which has a separate power supply for the HDD as well and then access the drive on the other computer ?

I've used them, but they were unable to recover anything from the drive after trying for a couple of weeks. I then sent the drive across to a data recover service in the US but they had no luck either. Don't know if the drive was trashed so bad right away or it got that way after Stellar worked it over.

Your mileage may vary.

Back