(price drop) 1 month old E63 with free goodies :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

Disciple
i am willing to sell my around a month old E63, its been very sparingly used and i didnt even remove the original guards from the screen and on the back of the phone so its perfectly scratchless :hap2: ,
Reason for sale- obsessed with Nseries ,Eseries is not for me :p

the only problem right now is that i have the phone and the charger with me and the box with bill and accessories are kept in my home 500kms away from here :S , once my semesters end i will ship the box with all the remaining stuff too on around 12th Jan but right now i will only ship the phone with charger + 2 free screen guards which i bought for it :eek:hyeah: but never used :ashamed:

here are the pics

2dsqn2s.jpg

2cxuv0m.jpg

i wont be selling it for lower price as i got it for 10.8k from hotspot in november and its as good as brand new,

will prefer NCR buyers , guys from Ghaziabad can also pick it up from me but they hav to travel 40Kms to reach me :p

lowballers and over intelligent advisors can PM me but thread crapping wont be tolerated at all :mad:

ebay listing can also be done so that you can avail 1k ebay discount coupon or ebay gift
FINAL PRICE DROP TO 8400Rs shipped :hap2:

may also trade with PSP

here is the ebay listing link - eBay India: 1month old E63 in spanking new condition (item 160390329558 end time 04-Jan-2010 11:33:04 IST)

use 1k off coupon and get it for below 8k :hap2:

Re: 1 month old E63 with free goodies :p

TECH HUNTER said:
Is this E61 or E63?
Images says its E61,but u mentioned E63

no man it's E63 i'm sure coz i had that phone
image is a bit blur..

price a bit high ... u get a new e63 with free nokia bluetooth set for 9690(after 1K coupon) ...last week ebay deals ...

akhurana said:
price a bit high ... u get a new e63 with free nokia bluetooth set for 9690(after 1K coupon) ...last week ebay deals ...

did i asked for your advice ? :mad: , i know about that deal very well and that was LAST WEEK , that deal is not available anymore , if people expect that because of that DEAD deal i should drop my price then i wanna make it clear that am not going to do that.

^ not cool, please refrain from flaming.

He was only mentioning a fact. And he has a point. last week deals, though dead, give you the idea of the current market value of a product. So, if you want this thread to be any good to you, try listening to him instead of blasting him off.

Good Luck

^^not really if the deal is present then its valid pt. if its exhausted deal there no pt in mentioning.

^^ thats the thing i want them to understand.

i can do a ebay listing for this as well so that you guys can use 15% off coupons or ebay christmas free gift offers

now giving a unused nokia BH 101 handsfree for free with it

this deal cant be any better:eek:hyeah:

bump final price drop to Rs 8400 shipped without bt headset

might trade with PSP too

Bump....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back