Preorder Fiio Portable Speakers And Consumer Electronic Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

You All Know That We A Reselling Fiio Amps the E1 the E3 And The Mighty E5 .Well They Also Resell Other Products That Are Worthy Of Retail And Online Sales .The Same Is Presented Here ,The Material Is Expected In The First Week Of Jan And We Will start Shipping Orders In The Second Week .

Laptop Portable Speakers The N3 Fiio

ormfj4.jpg

Pricing Rs :790/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

The small sized notebook speakers N3 from FiiO Corporation delivers high quality sound. The speakers use 3.5mm stereo-in. The USB cable is used for power purpose only. Notebook speakers N3 are available in two different colors white and black.Well They Sound Extremely Good and Have Extreme Good Frequency Response .​

The Fiio S9 Portable Speaker

10h279h.jpg

Pricing Rs :975/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

The Fiio S9 Are Portable Speakers That Can Take Power From [ 4 AA Cells , USB Power ( 5 volts ] Or a 5 volts Adapters ] .The Speakers Are Digital And Have Total Digital Controls [ Like On/Off , Volume Up/Down And Mute ] .The Speakers Have Good Bass Also For The Price And The Space They Occupy .Excellent For Desktop And Laptop Usage Also .Can Be Used With MP3 Players Etc Also .

The Slim And Trim Fiio S3 [ The Speaker With a Difference ]

2hrmmau.jpg

Pricing Rs :1225/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

S1 is the thinnest portable speaker in the world, and designed for portable use. It will work with any MP3, MP4 Player, Cell Phone or Computer with a 3.5 or 2.5 mm headphone or line output socket. And it is easy to carry! Just put it in your pocket!

The Mighty S5 [ The Speaker With Brains ]

fk74ty.jpg

Pricing Rs :2325/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

The Fiio S5 Is a Portable Speaker system That Can Take Input From a External Source [ Using a Female Stereo Jack ] .The Product Also Incudes a MP3 Player that supports Very Wide Range Of Formats [ MP3 , WMA , APE , FLAC , OGG , WMV , MP1 , MP2 , ASF , ADPCM , PCM , ACT ] , FM Radio And Alarm . The Inbuilt Memory Is 2GB .There Is Also a Inbult Battery Thats Lion And Lasts Upto 8 Hours .There Is Also a OLED Display For Controls .The Battery Is Charged With USB Interface ,You Can Also Use Adapters From Third Party Like The Motorola Once To Charge The Battery .

How to Buy :

• Please Order From The Website In Case Of Any Issue PM Me Here On TE .

Re: Lynx-India - Preorder Fiio Portable Speakers And Consumer Electronic Stuff

Damn ,

This is a GO Mates Not a IC Its My Mistake Mods Please Correct this

Amarbir, wouldn't it be better if you just put the prices with 4% included ? I mean I would rather like seeing something like X + Y for shipping, than X + Y + Z. I think others will also appreciate the same thing.

sushantV said:
Amarbir, wouldn't it be better if you just put the prices with 4% included ? I mean I would rather like seeing something like X + Y for shipping, than X + Y + Z. I think others will also appreciate the same thing.

Well ,

Old Man Lazy Today though I Will do It Please Bear With Me For Some Time ,Not Feeling Much Well

No S1 Amarbir ? was looking forward to buy that esp !

signops said:
No S1 Amarbir ? was looking forward to buy that esp !

Sir ,

No Its a End Of Life Product they Will Stop Making It soon .

Guys ,

One S5 Goes To Jis Joy X 1 NOS confirmed .

Guys ,

The N3 and S9 Are Excellent In Sound Reproduction .they Run Off USB Port Power Also And Are a Treat To Listen .

Guys ,

More Fiio Amps Are Due For Arriavel Next Week And then We Are Reordering This Material ,This Should Be In Hand Month end ,though We Still Have Limited Stocks For The Same .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back