Pen Spy Cam 16 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CA50: Don't know the specs.

@anuragjiwrajka's:NO warranty. If you buy this, I can offer 2 day testing warranty

@tejo:I will post the video by EOD.

Me too interested, but would like to get your confirmation on the memory. Is it really 16GB or a hacked memory( actually memory might be only 2GB)?

tech4pk said:
Me too interested, but would like to get your confirmation on the memory. Is it really 16GB or a hacked memory( actually memory might be only 2GB)?

Let me try copying some content and test. I kept it for charging, once I am back at home, I will shoot a video and post it here.
@pinaki- I am sure I did not buy to shoot MMS :p.

pro: The cam in these pen are VGA, but shoots neat videos if the light is proper. Great to record sound evidence and carry your junk around.

cons :Thick pen, now advertised on TV with silly commercials so every boy knows it a pen camera. Not much of a spy thing anymore. Grainy dark video if the light is less.

Sorry guys, the piece is not getting on, I have spoke to the Seller. He said he will send me the replacement for it. Once I receive it, I will mention it here and then interested members can buy it.

I have tested it in April, when I received it. And again tried using it now. Looks like the battery is dead.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also, If any one is seriously interested, drop me your address, I will ask the seller to send it to you directly. Pay me once you receive and test it.

YouTube - Testing New Pen Spy Cam

Also Here is the video I shot in april, when I received it.

http://hotfile.com/dl/79275303/0c8ad2b/2087-11-18_13-59-44.avi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back