Panasonic Lumix Fz28 and Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
"PRICE DROP" Panasonic Lumix Fz28 and Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H

Hi there,

My Fz28 is on sale since I upgraded to a D60. The camera has been bought in the UK and very rarely used since I am a lazy bum.:p Accessories include a 2GB Patriot SD card and a fast charger/car charger and a carry bag along with the usual stuff in the box.

DROPPED PRICE is 9.7k.

Read the review of the camera here:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28: Digital Photography Review

Will ship the camera anywhere. Shipping inclusive

Pics:

2gyatcj.jpg

ev18r8.jpg

2e2350g.jpg

Price is on a higher side for FZ28 compared to its successors. Think over it if looking for a quick sale.

Roxtin said:
Price is on a higher side for FZ28 compared to its successors. Think over it if looking for a quick sale.

dOm1naTOr said:
New FZ 35 with warranty sells for 17.5k.
One of my friend might be interested, but not at this price.

The price is slightly high since I am bundling a fast charger that comes with a travel charger+adapter as well. Also a HAMA carry bag which is much better in quality as compared to usual ebay stuff and was bought for GBP 20.
hama.co.uk | 00028889 HamaTrackPack II DF 50 Colt

Slight negotiations are possible. PM with any offers and I will consider them earnestly.

Apologies to the people who have PMed me and have not received my reply. My health seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Running a temperature of 103 for the past 3-4 days. My brother has been kind enough to manage my account all this while. Please bear with me and I will get back to you soon.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back