FS: Photography Panasonic Lumix FZ18 camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
•Product name: Panasonic Lumix FZ18

•Expected price: Rs 5000

•Shipping charges: Included in the price above. Shipping will be around the 500 Rs. mark with the added weight!

•Manufacturer page URL: NA; Alternate Wiki link

•Specifications: DPReview Specs

•Description (if any): This camera was sourced during May 2008 through KMD (katmandude - he used to be a seller and a freight forwarder) from the US. It was my sole cam used for clicking some random snaps during travelling, products shots, marriage shots and the likes. I am not a photography enthusiast (at least not yet!) so this camera hasn't been used much.

•Reason for Sale: Got a Canon 600D. This needs to find another home.

•Product condition: 7 of 10. The grip is intact. Signs of wear visible at the bottom of the lens where there is some discoloration and a small dent, evident in two snaps posted below. Original battery was losing charge over a period of time and it was replaced with a compatible battery sourced from Amazon, US. Link

If you aren't satisfied with the camera, send it back to me and I shall offer a refund promptly.

•Purchase date: May 2008 from the US.

•Remaining warranty period: NA. Shall give a week's testing warranty.

•Warranty available in: NA.

•Invoice Available: No.

•Shipping from: Surat, GJ

•Shipping to: All over India.

•Preferred courier: DTDC

•Payment options: NEFT to my ICICI savings account.

The original box and the documentation is not with me at the moment - it is at my hometown. It doesn't matter anyway - I shall pack the camera adequately using bubble wrap and send it in the bag and further wrap it with some bubble wraps. Rest assured - there shall be no damage during transit. Accessories indicated in the snaps below shall be shipped- Kingston 2GB SD card, battery, charger, USB cable, AV cable and a no-name carry bag (sufficient padding and cushion inside). No lanyard (it might be at my home; if found shall be shipped later).

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

Bump! 10 chars.

PS: I shall be arriving at the Andheri railway station on the 25th, Saturday around 9:30 AM and shall be heading to the airport (flight is at 2 PM). So if anyone who lives in and around this region is interested and wants to check the camera in person, do let me know.

The kit was picked up by Madhu after we met locally at Thrissur. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back