Onkyo HT-R320 Home Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
avis_gan said:
hold it for me, i am from Hyderabad, I would like to know, what repairs does it need and what are the costs involved, where can the repairs be done,

as for shipping, i think i should come to Bombay to pick it up, otherwise will it fit in my ZEN car, if yes i can drive to Bombay, to pick it up

Man...thats some craze.... and i feel lazy to travel to andheri to pick up my speakers :ashamed:

hmmm..... sorry I have been unable to decide on this. I see a lot of response.... plz. go ahead....

and I am also sorry for the delayed response. this just slipped my attention.

avis_gan said:
hold it for me, i am from Hyderabad, I would like to know, what repairs does it need and what are the costs involved, where can the repairs be done,

as for shipping, i think i should come to Bombay to pick it up, otherwise will it fit in my ZEN car, if yes i can drive to Bombay, to pick it up

well there are no major repairs or anything. its just that when i press dvd then tape comes on when i press tape then cd comes on thats it. so buttons need servicing. i guess it should honestly cost around 500 or 1k. i have a repair guy here hes good for sure. u can use it without repairing as well just dont press anything lol. thats the way i am using it right now as well. all loud and working surely. yes it will come in a zen easily in the boot itself. i did bring in my zen when i shifted houses as well. no issues. but u want to drive to bombay just for this ? i dont know what to say. more than welcome, ill demo the system as well to u. cheers let me know. if interested pm me and ill give ya contact details mate.

hiflier said:
hmmm..... sorry I have been unable to decide on this. I see a lot of response.... plz. go ahead....

and I am also sorry for the delayed response. this just slipped my attention.

sorry but what are u on about mate ? im confused i dint even know u wanted it ? are u from bombay itself ?

tanvirgill said:
will you ship?

it will cost a lot if ure ready then i really do not mind... dont forget there is these many things in the package :

1 : amplifier : heavy
2 : subwoofer : heavy
3 : two front speakers
4 : two rear speakers
5 : one center speaker
6 : the voltage converter : heavy
7 : dead remote if anyone wants, not part of the deal but i just found it so what the heck the user can have it too.

tanvirgill said:
another bump from my side!!!
Jesal, ship it,I will buy.Let me know.

brother u want to pay surely for the items such heavy ones ? ill tell ya what ill find out quotes from dtdc and blue dart and tnt and will update u via pm keep ur inbox free oki. cheers.

pm me ur pincode and stuff mate. full address i spoke to 2 ppl. ok good news give me ur full address and phone no too ill pm u details later in the night. after speaking to dtdc, blue dart and tnt cheers. whichever cheaper ill give ya the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back