Onkyo HT-R320 Home Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
Onkyo HTR 320 home theatre for sale of mine. about 2 years old. pics are taken today as i type this. 100% working, just needs servicing of the buttons which sometimes do not respond thats it. it comes with the AMPLIFIER, HUGE SUB WOOFER, 2 FRONT SPEAKERS, 2 REAR SPEAKERS, AND ONE CENTER SPEAKER. TOTAL 5 SPEAKERS AND ONE WOOFER. no warranty left on the same as i guess this came with one year if not then i guess its left. was taken from onkyo in bandra for the price of Rs. 46999/- then. rest of the lot you know what to do. since this is for bombay buyer can come home and listen and pick it up. shipping i do not mind if buyer ready to pay heavy shipping costs which i dont think so :)

Is it better than the HTS670? That's the only Onkyo HTS I have witnessed & it was amazing. Perhaps the best HTS I had ever heard. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Is it better than the HTS670? That's the only Onkyo HTS I have witnessed & it was amazing. Perhaps the best HTS I had ever heard. :)

sorry but i have no clue about the same. they all sound the same to my ears. :bleh: this sounded good to my ears too so bought it haha

hold for me. will confirm by tonight. you will have to ship it long distance though by Gati for which I am working out the costs. or I will try to make alternate arrangements.

hiflier said:
hold for me. will confirm by tonight. you will have to ship it long distance though by Gati for which I am working out the costs. or I will try to make alternate arrangements.

i can hold no problems, but trust me its HEAVY... shipping really not a good idea might just come to more than 5k just for that.

lol guys...i dont think shipping this item is practical.

For example...i have a D-LINK 16port gigabit switch which im selling to a guy here in techenclave, and after all the packaging ..it came to around 5KGs..that itself feels damn heavy and for sure above 500rs for shipping .It is very tough to ship products with such weight
And im Sure this home theatre system will be atleast 20KGS for sure and above, just imagine what the shipping cost would be .... dint mean to crap this thread, but the ppl who r asking for this to get shipped, its just not that easy guys . Local Pickup is the best option

xtr.pwnzor said:
lol guys...i dont think shipping this item is practical.

For example...i have a D-LINK 16port gigabit switch which im selling to a guy here in techenclave, and after all the packaging ..it came to around 5KGs..that itself feels damn heavy and for sure above 500rs for shipping .It is very tough to ship products with such weight
And im Sure this home theatre system will be atleast 20KGS for sure and above, just imagine what the shipping cost would be .... dint mean to crap this thread, but the ppl who r asking for this to get shipped, its just not that easy guys . Local Pickup is the best option

actually bigger things work out cheaper

for instance i shipping a 24" monitor with actual weight 20KG and volumetric weight as 45k, and i got charged as per the volumetric weight and i think i got charged 1200 or 1500 bux something via bluedart

hold it for me, i am from Hyderabad, I would like to know, what repairs does it need and what are the costs involved, where can the repairs be done,

as for shipping, i think i should come to Bombay to pick it up, otherwise will it fit in my ZEN car, if yes i can drive to Bombay, to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back