Android One Plus one - best case and screen protector

Since many ppl have ordered OPO & many are awaiting for invites, I need some input about best cases & screen protectors (Preferably tempered glass) available for the phone in India.

I would be happy to help those ordering from ebay..have few 100off on 110 coupons....u can pm me before placing orders on ebay :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417658410][/DOUBLEPOST]I have ordered this cover black...
http://www.ebay.in/itm/One-Plus-One...N_Mobile_Accessories&var=&hash=item3ceca78976[DOUBLEPOST=1417658452][/DOUBLEPOST]Could not find good link for clear screen protector...Anyone who has bought pls share links here for screen guards...thanks

Last edited:
http://www.amazon.com/Free-Screen-Protector-OnePlus-Case/dp/B00MQ72YTK

715Ine1LNCL._SL1500_.jpg

This case seems nice IMO. But unfortunately, smoked version isn't available in amazon.in or any other leading Indian e-retailer for that matter ... Crystal version has(had?) fitting problems according to few reviews.

If many ppl are interested, can we go for a bulk purchase ? Should turn out cheaper !

Last edited:
I would be happy to help those ordering from ebay..have few 100off on 110 coupons....u can pm me before placing orders on ebay :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417658410][/DOUBLEPOST]I have ordered this cover black...
http://www.ebay.in/itm/One-Plus-One...N_Mobile_Accessories&var=&hash=item3ceca78976[DOUBLEPOST=1417658452][/DOUBLEPOST]Could not find good link for clear screen protector...Anyone who has bought pls share links here for screen guards...thanks

Please share the details about the quality of this guard. Also PMed you for Ebay coupon

Received the OPO today along with the official flip-cover and the official premium screenguard (glossy). The packaging for the flip-cover and the screenguard is ridiculously good! It is made of thick cardboard and the finishing of the boxes are top notch. I don't feel like throwing it away!

First impressions of the black flip cover is very good. The quality is excellent and the fit is perfect. It protects the edges and the screen very well. Doesn't add much thickness to the phone. Allows me to access the buttons well. Most importantly, it gives the phone a very premium and professional look to the phone.

Coming to the screenguard, it again fits perfectly. No complaints here either.

I would recommend both these accessories.

Received OPO Tempered glass today. Its good but the microfiber cloth which comes with it leaves lint on the screen :p So be careful to wipe it clean...
IMG_20141206_134429_result.jpg IMG_20141206_134212_result.jpg IMG_20141206_134226_result.jpg

Still searching for case though, not many are available here :bored:

@pepps3484 : Its hard plastic case, I would not go for it.

Last edited:
Got opo today. Nillkin hard back case hasn't arrived yet. Will probably also order a flip case from opo. And tempered glass screen guard before I make a switch from my old Lumia 520

I haven't been using a screen protector on my phones for over 2 years now. Looking for cases but really wanna try out the famed stone like touch of the back. If I end up liking it, I might end up keeping the phone completely naked or just getting a bumper case. Any idea when the bamboo back will be available in India.

I haven't been using a screen protector on my phones for over 2 years now. Looking for cases but really wanna try out the famed stone like touch of the back. If I end up liking it, I might end up keeping the phone completely naked or just getting a bumper case. Any idea when the bamboo back will be available in India.
They discontinued the swappable back covers long ago buddy. (Source: http://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-swapstyle-covers-526908/)
Sandstone texture is suspectable to scratches, case is recommended.

I got extra screen protectors...ordered from 2 places and both arrived same day :p...Got 2 X HOKO clear screen protectors extra (Ordered 4 :p)...Anyone interested can pm me...thanks

Got the cover whose link is given by nishthecooldude in the second post. Quality is actually not bad ! Fits perfectly but access to the power & volume keys is PITA... Its a keeper till the time good cases will be available in India...

Got the cover whose link is given by nishthecooldude in the second post. Quality is actually not bad ! Fits perfectly but access to the power & volume keys is PITA... Its a keeper till the time good cases will be available in India...

Yeah its till we get good cases available... I also got it delivered and something is better than nothing for time being :)

Back