OCZ ATV 16GB USB 2.0 Pendrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumchamp

Skilled
I bought a 16GB pendrive from Phoenix 7th of Nov.2008. Selling it off coz my friend gifted me a new pendrive.
Bought it for 1650 + shipping.

My price is 1300 + shipping.
Warranty is 3yrs
Bill will be provided.

Pic:

Attachments

• 12112008_002a.jpg
    12112008_002a.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 283
  • HDTune_File_Benchmark_OCZ_____ATV.png
    HDTune_File_Benchmark_OCZ_____ATV.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 287
[mod] You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any.

[/mod]

Thread closed until then. You can open it from market watch once you have the pictures.

What are read-write rates on this thing? I might be interested in this, in case Roman1627 backs out.

Sorry too lazy to google right now.
:p

Okay... did a bit of googling on this. Looks good while dumping large files, but put many small files accumulating to large size and the transfer rate goes down. Read rates are awesome though.

As much as I'm tempted to buy this at given price, but above mentioned thing kinda voids my intended usage (more writing/transfer than reading/readyboost). So... Sorry, but I'm backing out.

jesal said:
dude in case u do not sell it and the price comes down ill take it. i am from bombay itself. cheer.s

Dude don't expect a hefty price drop as the driver is pretty new i.e only 6 days old

i am sorry but i am backing out....the cheap f*** for whom i was holding it for never even bothered to reply back...i am really sorry...
But its a killer deal mate....good going.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back