FS: Video Card Nvidia 295, 250, and AMDATI- 5450, 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
For Sale !

Expected Price: 295 & 250 SOLD for 2k each , 5450 for 1.5k 6870 Not for sale as i was banned another forum will keep it for us

Time of Purchase: 295 and 250 around 3 year old 5450 just 2 months old and 6870 6 months old

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes only for 5450..

Reason for Sale: All working perfect no issue

Purchase Invoice Available: no and only i have 5450 will post it soon

Product Condition: all working perfect no issue but only one 295 GTX has some small burning issue where i attachment pic and retest the card which was perfect fine

Accessories Included: Original box, manual, for 6870 and 5450 only

Product Location: Tamilnadu, Chennai

Preferred Courier: DTDC, The Professional and any courier at your choice

Shipping Charges: RS 250

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dear sir, i m ready to buying ur gtx 295.
so plz send me ur price and bank detail me and pm also .
thank u.

Bump it up rest of 250 & 295 sold it and remained AMD 5450 and 6870 available for sale

The 295 scored 21k in my rig works well...played Batman Arkham: City for a while temps were fine as well yet to see sign's of the burnage the Op mentioned tho will be repairing the damage once i get time to figure out the exact component which is damaged :)

A Warning to all members visiting this thread.
This member is claiming that the 6870 on this thread has Indian warranty. It does NOT.
It was card bought in the US through from NewEgg. He attempted to sell this on another forum twice lying that it has Indian Warranty.
Eventually he was banned from there for the same reason.

A Warning to all members visiting this thread.
This member is claiming that the 6870 on this thread has Indian warranty. It does NOT.
It was card bought in the US through from NewEgg. He attempted to sell this on another forum twice lying that it has Indian Warranty.
Eventually he was banned from there for the same reason.

OT: I followed the thread on the other forum. Whatever Krashburn says is very true. The Card doesn't have any Indian Warranty. So Please keep that in mind before buying the same. :)
(To the Mods: My apologies for posting off topic in a sale thread. Please don't ban me. :) )

@Arun.P - do you have the invoice/bills for the cards you are selling at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ nope i don't have invoice bill for 6870, btw i was in the hurry to create the thread but did not edit the warranty status.. btw i apology that i forgot to edit the thread about warranty status
@krashnburn i said i was in hurry to post the thread, and anyway thank for banned me another form cause i was little busy at my personal work then suddenly your change your mind before banned me.
that why only one mistake that i make it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back