FS: Mobile Note II for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_ic

ex-Mod
  • Product Name: Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Expected Price: Sold (Feedbacks exchanged)
  • Description: I have pre ordered this phone on the launch and do not have the bill with me now.
  • Accessories: USB cable, Charger, earphones (unused - not even unpacked) with extra buddings, flip case (brand new - original samsung case), desktop dock
  • Reason for Sale: Got a gift offer for Nexus 5
  • Product condition: 8.5/10 minor paint loss on the rim (pic attached)
  • Purchase Date: On launch day (preordered set)
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Invoice Available: No
Note::
1) I am willing to ship this to any location but would prefer a local buyer as a first priority.
2) As I have been using the flip cases from day 1 of the purchase, the defaul backcover was misplaced and is not available. The new flip case (original samsung case) comes with the phone for no extra cost.
3) Though bill is unavailable, the pre order details can be shared on demand as proof of purchase.
Pictures::
20140103_112626.jpg 20140103_112637.jpg 20140103_112655.jpg 20140103_112725.jpg 20140103_112903.jpg 20140103_112913.jpg 20140103_113049.jpg paint loss.jpg
IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1023.JPG

No holding and lowballing please

Last edited:
As u r saying u had pre ordered the phone.
The phone was released in september 2012 and its almost 16 months old device that to without warranty and the price of new one is 27147/- with warranty shipped.
Don't u think to ask this price just for the sake of dock is high??
And ya not to forget u dont have a bill and no original back case... Right. .

@mods please take note that the gentleman has yet not posted a pic with the device with ON state......
Feel free to point it out to me as that was a miss from my side. Also, FYI I had created a thread yesterday and it was closed by the mods for a reason. So this was the thread that i created in the morning after I finished a mail thread with you.

Now regarding the pics with the phone switched on, I will post it as soon as I go home today.[DOUBLEPOST=1388739493][/DOUBLEPOST]
As u r saying u had pre ordered the phone.
The phone was released in september 2012 and its almost 16 months old device that to without warranty and the price of new one is 27147/- with warranty shipped.
Don't u think to ask this price just for the sake of dock is high??
And ya not to forget u dont have a bill and no original back case... Right. .
If the idea is to troll the thread just because I denied your offer, I am not interested to comment.
I have very clearly mentioned about the time I got this and has also mentioned that I do not have the bill with me, what are you even talking about?
Btw, if u are getting it for the price you have mentioned, feel free to buy it from there. I am not forcing you.

Last edited:
OP do you have soft copy of the invoice?? Since you prebooked it it should be on your email???

OP do you have soft copy of the invoice?? Since you prebooked it it should be on your email???
I was searching for it but dint find it from my quick search. I will take time to dig deeper tonight and update you. Yes. There should atleast something as a proof of purchase.
Update:: I found the order shipping confirmation and pre-booking acknowledgements in my mailbox. Could not locate an invoice though. I can provide this as proof of purchase on demand. OP updated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1388747454][/DOUBLEPOST]
@mjose is interested in dock and I'm interested in phone so sell both things...
And make all happy
Sure I would love to make all happy. But for a reasonable price :). Rethink on your quoted price and let me know. Lets see if I can be happy too :)

Last edited:
Bump for the day!![DOUBLEPOST=1388946547][/DOUBLEPOST]On hold for Manohar until Tuesday.

Last edited:
Phone back on sale after the promised block period as Manohar is yet to respond.[DOUBLEPOST=1389102831][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated the op with couple of pics with the phone switched on (was a bad miss)

PMed you.....
PM replied :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389182349][/DOUBLEPOST]The phone is in hold for Vijit. He has confirmed the purchase.[DOUBLEPOST=1389182405][/DOUBLEPOST]Once the phone is sold, the dock will be taken out of sale if no one is interested on it.

Last edited:
As the buyer is unable to transfer the amount, with consent with the buyer, the phone is now open for sale.

Reduced the price to a non negotiable amount. Updated op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back