Laptops not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU

alive hunter

Disciple
I bought a Laptop HP 15 r205TU
model no: K8U05PA

I downloaded and installed all the drivers listed on the HP website for this model no.
although there was a lots of confusion about which driver being applicable for my lappy.. I downloaded all the listed ones.

most of the drivers got installed from these with some giving error saying not aplicable for this laptop.
Some home I was not able to find and install the WIFI drivers.

I searched a lot on internet.. can came to a conclusion that I was not alone with this confusion... so I kept my search on for the wifi drivers ...
(all thanks to HP to make things so complicated.... to search and install drivers for branded laptop.)

finally got a link to lenovo website for the wifi drivers of HP Laptop. (someone has posted this link)
to my luck .. this got installed and worked perfect.

but still there was one thing named "PCI Simple Communication controller" under Other Devices for which I was not able to figure out the drivers... refer attached image for my Device Manager.

Pls help me locate this and its drivers.
drivers.jpg

Most possibly Intel Management Engine. Post the Hardware ID by right clicking the device and selecting properties -> details -> Hardware IDs

Back