Norton 2010 2 year 3 users - for Rs.565 now..!

akg7091

Disciple
Guys, I received many pms after I closed the GO last time. It is for the guys who missed out.

I will execute this only when I have atleast 10 confirmed buyers.
You will need to be patient. I don't want people to scream at me, I paid you 10 minutes back, WTF is my key.

I am not a dealer. I don't owe you anything. Whatever is written in the post is what will be there. No extras, nothing missing either.

Impatient people, people who think they own me for making payment in advance please excuse.

I had to write all the above stuff because of my previous experience. On a lighter note, I am sure, I will be able to push for better prices if more people are there. Delivery might take anywhere between 1~2 weeks max ( will try for 2~3 days though )

Once there are 10+ confirmed people, will talk to the distri, get a final quote and pm the payment details.

Testing guarantee of only 2 days.Activate on all three pcs at same time. The dealer told me last time that digital keys are valid only for a few days from issue and if not registered with symantec within that time period, they expire to prevent misuse and leakage of keys on the net. Reissue will be done at 60% price.

I got more than 100 keys last time. ALL ARE WORKING TILL DATE INCLUDING MINE

Please click on interested as it is easier to track instead of sending me pm

For people who want kaspersky, mediahome is offering 3 user 1 year for 540. Combine that with ebay coupons, and you have an awesome deal.

:)

EDIT :

For less than 10 but more than 5 the price will be Rs 610/key
Also, most orders are for NIS, so I am not going to bother with NAV unless 3 keys are asked for.

Re: Norton 2010 2 year 3 users

Good to see you back :)

1 NIS 2010

So do we transfer the money right now or first you wait for 10 users and then ask for payment.

thanks Prashant :)

Don't transfer the money right now as i won't execute the GO unless there are sufficient people. The whole point of GO is to get lower pricing. With fewer people interested, that advantage is gone.
I will pm everyone once I get a confirmed quote. Expect prices to be 50~100 less than what posted here. I am in talks with the dealer and also asking about eset

Guys, please click on interested. It is easier to track

Sending the payment details to everyone.
Guys, please mention your TE id in comments while making payment

Guys, 11 keys ( counting two for malhotraraul ) but I have received payment for only two. Deadline is 13 May 23:59. After that I will place order.
This is the last time I am running this GO. No more orders after this.

Hi akg

Its too bad to wait ,until all members pay the amount ....
Why should i suffer for others ... please provide a key asap
When r all members going to pay amount ?

Received the message quoted above. Can someone please explain to me how a GO is supposed to be. Aren't we supposed to purchase together to reduce costs ? Did I not post, be patient this is GO thread not FS ?

Guys, tell me what should I do in the above case. There are three options :

1 ) Refund to this member
2 ) Refund to everyone and never do GO again
3 ) Continue with GO

akg7091 said:

3 ) Continue with GO

Sorry about the payment I just forgot about it. I will transfer the money tomorrow.

Well you had made abundantly clear that you will only process the order once you receive orders in multiples of 10. So its all upto you. You have been taking pains in arranging the deal so I am not sure why someone (the person whose quote you have used) will force it upon you. Its not a sale. So no worries there I will gladly take the refund if you have any problems. You are just helping and had been very clear throughout and I would like that you continue this GO till you please.

Thanks a lot prashant :)
I will order it as soon as I even have 5 payments. Rest of the guys can forget about it. I am out from GOs from now on. Even last time, I felt bad when such members literally abused me for late delivery.

Now, I want you guys to vote. Should I give this member a key or a refund. Whatever TE decided I will follow.

Hi akg
Its too bad to wait ,until all members pay the amount ....

Why should i suffer for others ... please provide a key asap

When r all members going to pay amount ?
Wow.. These are the kind of guys who're keeping me away from starting the BB7130e GO! I would really like to know how the person is "suffering for others".. First of all, I think he has not completely read your post. He should've at least read and given respect to such a big disclaimer. :(

akg7091 said:

3 ) Continue with GO

I would suggest a combination of 1 & 3:
1. Refund to this member, (he shall not "suffer for others" :eek:hyeah:)

3. Continue with the GO (others shall not "suffer because of him" :hap5:)

About 2b, i.e., never do another GO again, i would leave it up to you. If I were in your place, that too after two episodes of this NIS, I would not do a GO. But people are different, as the old tale goes, some hermits like to save the crabs even if they bite their hand - i'm not that hermit :).

Prashant and thogaibalu, payments received.
Will order 5 keys ( including raul's and a1cell's ) who will pay later/not yet verified
PG prasad's payment also received. He may pm me account details for refund.

Keys sent to everyone. Enjoy
Raul, make the payment once you get your netbanking pass bro. No hurries.
A1, I haven't received the payment yet, but should receive it in today's clearing i guess

Feedbacks and itrust ratings pls whether positive or negative :p

Next run of the GO will be only when there are atleast 10 people interested.

I request people who got the keys/are no longer interested to please remove their names from the interested list ( first post of the thread )

Just a reminder to Mr Prasad for the refund. I am deliberately not sending a pm to you because you don't know how a GO is supposed to be and I want you to read the thread :)

I'm guilty of clicking on the 'interested' button and not participating in the first round. Sorry about that akg.

Please consider me for the next batch of 10 keys. I'm ready to pay and wont crib if things get delayed :)

p.s- thx for the go.

I have orders for 4 keys, but have received payment for only 1 till now. You can pay me, and I will order only two keys if that is the case. The price will be 610 due to the low interest. Even last time, I had to convince the dealer of bigger orders in the future to manage it at 565. Won't be possible this time with such pathetic numbers

Back