Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Get the Parker Beta Millennium Edition pens 3 for Rs. 106/- from shopclues.

Use coupon code: SCPK123

Link: http://shopclues.com/parker-special-millennium-edition-pen.html

You can also buy just 1 for 50/-, 2 for 90/- or 3 for 106/-

I just got 3. Please buy before stocks disappear!
<

^ At the payment page you get the option to enter the coupon and the price will be adjusted to 106 for 3 pens

Get the Parker Beta Millennium Edition pens 3 for Rs. 106/- from shopclues.

Use coupon code: SCPK123

Link: http://shopclues.com...dition-pen.html

You can also buy just 1 for 50/-, 2 for 90/- or 3 for 106/-

I just got 3. Please buy before stocks disappear!
tongu23e.gif

Thanks guys , paid 106rs successfully
<
[internet banking] . took less than 2mins for placing the order and got the sms confirmation also

^ It says only one order with the coupon code per account! Actually I had ordered without logging in, just entered my email address. Later when I logged in, saw that I had 100 Clue Bucks!
<

#[member='varkey'] so technically, coupon can still be used on your account since you bought it as a guest. not sure about it but you can try in case you need another set

#[member='varkey'] so technically, coupon can still be used on your account since you bought it as a guest. not sure about it but you can try in case you need another set

Well, the code got applied but it showed a message saying the coupon can be used only once per account, maybe they will cancel the order later.

I guess I will use it for the next deal!

#[member='vivek.krishnan'] : Yes, had registered for an account long back, but this is the first purchase!
<

#[member='ev1lb0ygen1us'] : They had this promotion going when they launched the site in early January where you get 100 Clue Bucks when you create an account.
tongu23e.gif

And also, used 9 cluebucks to reduce the cost of the adidas perfumes from 18 to 9. BTW, #[member='varkey'], i dont think you can apply full 100 bucks. Its limited to cost excluding shipping.

Back