Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

most of us here use the same shipping address with different accounts . have been receiving promptly from him ! i doubt its the shipping address...what else could it be?

most of us here use the same shipping address with different accounts . have been receiving promptly from him ! i doubt its the shipping address...what else could it be?

Clearly sankalpdeals is getting clever with such a response & so many new a/c being created just for the sake of getting the deal...

in that case, if he's not shipping to the new ebay id's , its not good on ebay's part...its like cheating. you lure people into making new id's but never ship orders on them ! ebay is going down !

in that case, if he's not shipping to the new ebay id's , its not good on ebay's part...its like cheating. you lure people into making new id's but never ship orders on them ! ebay is going down !

Funny you should say that..!
<

both my bhujjia orders got automated refund initiated . seller did not ship item even though it was a new account created . strange

Maybe its the phone number? I created new accounts and placed the orders. All of them have been shipped and delivered (Except one which is in transit) Also give the names of your family members instead of yours all the time!
<

I gave same name, same address & even same phone no. What's more, even ebay ID I used are identical, like 2012avi1, 2012avi2, 2012avi2
happy49.gif

and I received all orders, total 8
<

Zgggb.jpg

no deals from sankalp this week ! strange !

#[member='avi'] stunned looking at that pic
scared14.gif
24 soaps my god !!! thats like a year's stock ! whatever happened? you got too excited when you saw the offer?
clapping.gif

ha ha ha
happy49.gif
! long live sankalp ! people have started taking bath because of his offers !
clapping.gif
now i am hoping there's an offer of gillete razer soon ! i haven't shaved my beard in months
happy49.gif
happy49.gif
happy49.gif

Back