Nokia N97 mini - Battery charge problem.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi..

I have a problem with my mobile phone. N97 mini. Yup I use my phone for long periods. :)

By battery is showing single bar very often. even after its full charge complete. It happens often. Not always.

I use my phone for music, 3G quite often everyday. Usually I used to a day charge easily.

Is the battery gone bust? I used to charge by USB cable since my charger was bust like a year back.

Any help appreciated.

m-J

yep...need to change the battery. yours lasting that long is a surprise. i am a heavy user aand i had to like change the battery every six months for optimum performance. Even then i used two batteries a day to last me thru. If you can get them from the sukh sagar mall in majestic bangalore original unpacked for about 650 bucks. Its quite good , duplicates that i ordered from ebay , dx provided lesser battery backup then the older batteries!!!and nokia charges upwards of 2k for original packed BL-4D!!(ridiculous i say). I have shifted to to an N8 now and it is amazing that the same battery powers my phone for the entire day no issues with even heavier usage than on the mini.

original for 650 and nokia for 2k?

Whats the difference? I am not in blore so not feasible. :(. Any online source?

Back