Nokia Lumia 920 Coming to India on January 15

The Knight

Knight is coming
Adept
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Nokia-Lumia-920-Coming-to-India-on-January-15-2.jpg

Although Nokia has confirmed that the Lumia 920 will arrive in India in early 2013, the Finnish company has not offered an exact release date yet.

Luckily, the folks at WMPowerUser have just been tipped on the availability of the Windows Phone flagship smartphone in India starting January 15.

Indian retailer Saholic currently takes pre-orders for Nokia Lumia 920 for a down payment of Rs 2,000 ($35 or €25).

The smartphone will be available for purchase for a suggested retail price of Rs 30,000 ($550 or €415). Check it out here.

Other authorized retailers across the country might offer the Lumia 920 this month, but Saholic seems to be among the first to sell Nokia’s handsets. We will keep an eye out for this one, so stay tuned for more updates on the matter.

Source

A good news for all Lumia lovers. The Lumia 920 will cost at 24,999/-. Confirmed by my sis who worked in Nokia care.

A good news for all Lumia lovers. The Lumia 920 will cost at 24,999/-. Confirmed by my sis who worked in Nokia care.

Spreading rumours so that the guys who do expect it are disappointed when the official final price is announced?

Seeing how AT&T is offering the lumia 920 contract free at $450, I don't see any reason Nokia can't price it near 25k. They should have learned that from their previous pricing mistakes. Or the morons who used to decide on pricing have been replaced :p

Someone on ibf posted that the 32GB variant of the Galaxy S3 is available with bill at 30k in Mumbai. Nokia have to price this at 30k or below, otherwise, it will be suicidal.

I totally respect what your sister had to say regarding this but she might just have confused the pricing for the 820. There is absolutely no way in hell, this device will retail for 25k + taxes in India going by Nokia's past pricing for their products!

As a matter of fact, it retails for the cheapest in the Arab countries with UAE, Qatar and Oman having a near 35k price tag. And highest in the European countries. The Netherlands has it for around 43~44k.

Back