nokia e71 up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI guys,

my nokia e71 phone is up for sale, i had purchased it in the month of feb 2009 for 19,400, i can give it away for 11,000 + shipping @ actuals

info/specs -

Nokia E71 - Full phone specifications
Nokia Europe - Nokia E71 - Products
i will give out all the original accessories that came with the phone, the box and the invoice/bill.

the phone is in perfect condition, though it has a minor scratch on the left hand bottom corner which is almost un noticeable, apart from that i have used a cover to keep it scratch less, the same cover that comes with the accessories, there is no scratch or anything what so over on the rest of the body, it looks almost like a new phone, i have also used a screen protector since the time i have purchased it.

i have not even opened the battery cover of the phone more than once since i have purchased it, i have almost under used/utilized this phone as i had hardly used it for wifi, or for gps,gprs, the phone is in perfect condition overall.

Also i have already updated the phone software which got released recently.

pics -

1024204053.jpg

1024204043.jpg

i have also uploaded a video of my phone, which would let you see the current condition of my phone, please check it out here on youtube

YouTube - e71

Also, for buyers from delhi, i am coming to delhi on 27th october and would stay there till 4th november, those of you who might want to have a look at the phone can let me know.

please bear with me for poor cam pics, as i took them from my friends mobile phone cam, and low ballers :) please let me know what you think only through PMs and dont spoil the thread.

Edit - guys, thanks for showing interest, i am avoiding holding up for anyone and would sell it off on first come first basis. thanks :)

received payment from tallyme, in the process of shipping the phone to tallyme, will close the thread once i ship the phone n tallyme recieves it.

thanks to all of you who showed interest, n i am sorry to those who were interested but couldnt get it as i had already committed it to tallyme.

phone recd
exactly as advertised
in a verry verry good condition
a perfect gentleman to do business with
thanks brother
:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back