Nokia 6300

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
my mums nokia 6300 for sale. she upgraded to e71 yesteday. kit comes with OG box, 256mb nokia memory card, data cable (i purchased this), battery, handsfree and charger. LOW BALLERS, CRAPPERS, TIMEPASSERS AND THE REST OF THE SMARTIES ONLY CRAP IN PM AND NOT THE THREAD.

considering a new one comes for around 6.5k & the really low offers u pm to people for their cell phone deals, best of luck..

by the way r u a dealer?

yogeshtulsiani said:
considering a new one comes for around 6.5k & the really low offers u pm to people for their cell phone deals, best of luck..

by the way r u a dealer?

dont crap. takke it up in the pm. i hate the messy threads. i have only seen new ones for 6900. plus there is data cable and card which i purchasedd separately..... original nokia stuff not crappy cables or card

bump funny no one interested. open till weekend only then closing on monday will keep the phone since nothing interesting to buy anyways.

iq6886 said:
I think you must've known by now why no one is showing interest in the deal.
The price is way too much ... a 1 yr old nokia 6300 does not demand any thing more than 3500 - 4000 now.. btw m not thread crapping here are proof for what m saying..
1.) http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-nokia-6300-a-117807-1.html
and this phone is only 8 months old unlike your's which is a year old....

ure literally crapping the thread and saying ure not. funny boy. i dont want proof i would have taken ur word for it.

bump with the price drop. closing thread also if anyone interested then pm me after this i shall not bump for the same. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back