New SteelSeries QcK Iron.lady White Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New SteelSeries QcK Iron.lady White Mousepad ** Price Reduced **

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my SteelSeries QcK Iron.lady White edition mousepad since I already have a SS Qck mini & this is just lying around. This is a brand new piece which has never been used. However, it does not come with the box as I got it complimentary with an RMA'd Ikari from SS Taiwan Headquarters. There is just 1 or 2 very small tiny dust on the mousepad which is not noticeable. More details on the mousepad can be seen below on the following link,

Information - SteelSeries

SteelSeries iron.lady QcK highlights:
- M-sized cloth mouse pad
- 295 x 210 x 2 mm / 11,6 x 8,3 x 0,08 in
The iron.lady QcK is made of a high quality cloth material, providing a precise and consistent glide. The widescreen mouse pad features a specially designed non-slip rubber base which prevents the pad from sliding, no matter what surface it is placed on. As you can see the mousepad is retailing for 10 EUROS on the SS website which is approx 600 INR. I'm selling this for Rs. 400 shipped

If you want to more any more details please let me know thru PM.

I'm interested. Is the price negotiable ? Also could you take a closer pic of that dust stuff you said ? I hope this thing stays stuck to a glass surface...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Btw which one is the black one next to this ? I'd like that one if ur willing to let go of it :p

@ Dhruvrock200 - PM'd you :) Regarding the black 1 it's a SS Qck Mini :D I use that as my normal mousepad cause it's small & fits my table. And also now it's been used quite a bit. Got it as a gift :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back