Need your help for my new HTC Explorer

beginner007

Disciple
Hi Friends

I was so happy to receive my HTC Explorer from HomeShop18. But after couple of minutes, I got disapointed with it :(

I received a sealed box pack of HTC Explorer. And there was a protective/white printed fim strip on the mobile screen, which generally found on new mobiles. I removed it to use the phone. But as soon as I removed it, I saw scratch like things on the screen. Till now I'm not able to know whether these are really scratches or the paste of the protective film. Please help me.

If those are scratches then, what should I do now. If not (I pray for it), then how to remove those pastes from the screen.

Thank you.

I am really sorry for your issue man.
Do the below simple test...Slightly rub the scratch with your nail.. if you can feel a hole kind of thing.. its a scratch.If it is at a little more height than your screen its something else.

I am expecting my HTC explorer from HS18 tomorrow. Looking at your issue, I don't think I can sleep tonight peacefully :(

BTW, OT,Which color piece did you get? is it the one they mentioned in the sale or something else

When I gently move my finger on it, I feel if there is something. I hard to believe is that, it may be a scratch as I got a sealed pack. But when i romeve the film, it was more sticky than it should be. Yes, I got the royal black one and I like it too.

Thank God, it was just the sticky glue of that protective film :)

I was shocked when the scratch like thing did not go even after cleaning with Colin with a soft cotton.
Then today I tried to remove it with an eraser and fortunately all the marks gone.

This is my first smart phone and its really amazing. Now I want to explore is more. To start with I want to delete/uninstall all unwanted apps from the phone. Please share if you already know any link for the same.

Thank you.

You can't remove apps that came with phone. However, if you root it, you can do whatever you want.
Check XDA developers forum for more details.

Back