Other Need suggestion to check data corruption to Mobile after falling from height

cri_sss

Disciple
Hi

My mobile palm pixi plus slipped from my hands and fell down to ground roughly from 4 feet. There was no damage at all physically and able to make calls and everything functioning same.But what I noticed is whenever i connect to pc and transfer some files eg music files and disconnect i get message some of the files are corrupted.Is there any way to check what files are corrupted?

Also noticed that the battery drain is increased now for the same usage. I mean with in a week this was changed. So i removed the battery from the case and kept it back but there is no change.

3. Also not charging properly whenever connected to pc..I mean like a loose contact sometimes it charges and sometimes it doesn't.. SO i have to unplug it and plug it again and should not change the position. if u hold it then the charging port getting changed and not charging at all.

How can i know if data is corrupted or not? Also is there any way to know the exact damage internally to battery ?(if).

Please advise.

Thanks

Back