Need reviews on the following appliances

astroboy89

Recruit
I want to buy the Following Home appliances..Please give your views on the following and also suggest alternatives from other brands too.

1) AIR CONDITIONER (Max 42-43k Budget)

Sharp -AH-XP18PMT / AH-X18PET / AH-X18PMVI have a 365 sq ft. room on the 1st floor with large door sized windows facing east ,south east and west.Will be using 8 hours a day and need huge power savings.
2) REFRIGERATOR (Max 24k Budget) (230-280L)

Samsung -RT26FAJSABX (Digital Inverter Compressor, 5 Star Rating, Cool Pack ,Moist Fresh Zone, Easy Slide Out , LED Light, Glass Shelf , 2nd Veg Box, Multi Storage Basket )

How much power saving is the Digital Inverter Technology? How efficient is it ? How good is it in the long run?

3) WASHING MACHINE (Max 30k budget) (6-6.5kg)

LG -F10B5NDL25 (6.0 KG, 6 MOTION DIRECT DRIVE WASHER, LUXURY SILVER, SMART DIAGNOSIS, BABY CARE)
I saw that this model has the Inverter technology and the direct drive system.How much power saving will it be? How good will the motor be in the Long run? How good does it clean? How is LG's after sales service ?
My main requirements are power saving and almost maintenance free on the long run and good after sales.

4) MICROWAVE

LG - MJ3283CG ( 32 LITRES, CHARCOAL LIGHTING HEATER, VFD DISPLAY, 301 AUTO COOK MENU WITH 211 INDIAN MENUS, INDIAN BREAD BASKET, PULL DOWN HANDLE )

How good does it heat food and is it power saving since I dont see any star rating? How well does the Charcoal Lighting Heating work?

Please advise in detail and suggest other models from other brands if better with reasoning.

LG has good reputation for after-sales-service.

However, unless one gets a lemon, normally the appliances you listed: fridge, microwave , washing machine do not require much service. AC does require periodic cleaning, most of the time you would be able to do yourself.

Back