Graphic Cards Need price for used XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog 256MB

Hi;

guyz

need price for used XFX 8800 GT -Alpha Dog - 256MB

i brought this from EBAY.IN, he didnt provide me any bill.

He bought it from NewEgg, through KMD or some body.

But it was a big loss for me. He kept the listing as 2 x XFX 8800 GT -Alpha Dog, i didnt noticed it's 256MB , thought was 512 mb and thought that it was a great buy for 6k.

But after making payment only i noticed. more over i thought 2 x XFX 8800 GT for 6k. really thought great buy..

But instead this fellow give me only one XFX 8800 GT 256MB for 6k. which was really a loss, 6k for a 256MB 8800GT was big mistake..

i asked the fellow to cancel the transaction, so that we can move out of it mutually. instead this person shipped it, with out listing to my plead. huh business..

but i'm in need of urgent money, so want to sell it off.

the ebay listing was

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...19035&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1799wt_1166

i want to say there is not bill with it..

So could any one tell me. how much i can opt for it.. while selling..

This card is really good for as a Physx card..

looks like u were duped big time due to insufficient data!

anyways i guess u'll get around 3.5k-4k max.

u shouldnt really be buying from ebay!!

techenclave rocks yaar!!

you shouldnt put up with crap like that man cant you report him or something, wasnt their a description of the items etc etc

Like you said 6k for 2 is decent so expect around 2.5-3 for your card.

Sorry to hear you got scammed.

dont expect more than 3.5k for it , people sold with warranty and box cards for 4k around and 512mb , this card is bought from ebay.com directly it seems , 8800gt's sell like 40-50$ there :p

i know who is this guy , he is on TE also as yours_majesty , tried to cheat virus32win also and also some people on thinkdigit with fake ids :no: even i had seen that ebay listing but i knew its some fraud seller .

see this thread = http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119437

why did u give him positive rating? should have given negative and raised a dispute on ebay . i remember he had changed the listing as " one 8800gt gone , one left " when one got sold , as if he is selling 2 in same thread but getting paid 6k for each :lol:

Cant the OP open a dispute in ebay? The listing clearly say's 2 cards but doesn't say anything about selling them individually..

Expect 3.5k for ur card dude..

Never buy anything from ebay for that stupid 15% discount coupon.

Now see ur at 50% loss.

Ebay sucks big time.

3.5k is the price for a 2nd hand 9600GT with some warranty, I suspect 3K would be a price which people will be willing to pay for a 8800GT with 256mb...

rocky_pratik said:
Expect 3.5k for ur card dude..

Never buy anything from ebay for that stupid 15% discount coupon.

Now see ur at 50% loss.

Ebay sucks big time.

dont blame ebay , its buyer's fault , should have read and confirmed properly before buying :hap5:

Ah.......u are the one then who bought an 8800gt for 6k:eek:hyeah:
I think u should knw the seller too is on TE and other forums.

U can sell the card for 3.5k, but list it anyway @6k bcoz the seller who sold u this card was able to clear two 8800gt 256mb for 6k on ebay.:S

And sry for ur loss, plz be aware there are cheaters on ebay.

m0h1t said:
Cant the OP open a dispute in ebay? The listing clearly say's 2 cards but doesn't say anything about selling them individually..

Yes but. ebay disputes will not favour on us some times.. I thought of not accepting the acknowledgement receipt and ask for refund. but whatz the point, i will be cheating there right? since i already received the item... so i just ackknowledged and left a good feed back..

RoBoGhOsT said:
dont blame ebay , its buyer's fault , should have read and confirmed properly before buying :hap5:

Yes i appreciate that. i shud have read. but i checked it properly.

in the listing he was mentioning Two cards left, so he is selling out. he didnt mention each one 6k. thatz why i put my self in to that..

RoBoGhOsT said:
why did u give him positive rating? should have given negative and raised a dispute on ebay . i remember he had changed the listing as " one 8800gt gone , one left " when one got sold , as if he is selling 2 in same thread but getting paid 6k for each :lol:

i leave him +ve rating becoz.. even though he send the item in perfect condition and it was some what my mistake also. Yeah he should have mentioned. each card 6k there.

Gowt1ham said:
Ah.......u are the one then who bought an 8800gt for 6k:eek:hyeah:

I think u should knw the seller too is on TE and other forums.

U can sell the card for 3.5k, but list it anyway @6k bcoz the seller who sold u this card was able to clear two 8800gt 256mb for 6k on ebay.:S

And sry for ur loss, plz be aware there are cheaters on ebay.

The name of the seller reminded me that time. i have seen that name some where, i could n't recollect.

I told him so many times to cancel transaction on a mutual basis. Even i told i will give him the ebay listing fee and will live positive feedback etc. but he didn't listen to at all and simply send me the shipping consignment # next day..

Not all Ebay are fakes. some are cunny thatz all. we can identify them from their -Ve rating.

any way my bad luck.. some times, it happens..

any way thanks for all your responses.

LATEST:: one morething. in the listing he is saying it's 3 days old right.

It's like atleast 1 Year old.

any way i just raised an dispute and left a revised feedback.. might not be good idea, i don't want to leave him like that, after knowing about him, lets see what happens.

^^Roboghost he read the ebay listing correctly and also the product info but the seller was fake.

According to ebay listing he was suppose to get XFX 8800gt 512x2 and he got 256

So according to me ebay sucks..

Thats my opinion dude :D

antarcticprince said:
Hey i think i will buy the 8800Gt from you if it is ddr3 edition and am willing to pay around 3k for it.

9600gt 512mb will outperform 8800gt 256mb in GTA4 , Crysis and newer games and @ high resolution.

I think the OT was confused when he saw the listing........thought It was 2 8800gt 256mb for 6k.....it would have been good deal with 15%/20% coupons. Unfortunately the seller didnt make things clear, intentionaly or by mistake.

^ :p i had also read it when it was listed but after looking to it i realized its fake . he could have asked seller by pm on ebay is he giving 2 or 1 at 6k .

just saw he edited listing , post that he gave 1 instead of 2 and edited and the thread saying 1 left after he bought , clear proof that he cheated , he didnt post no of items as 2 .

hellboyx2 bought on 24th i think and seller updated the thread saying only 1 left on 21st, so totally buyers fault .

@gowtham - it was intentional , he cheated virus32win on TE also by selling a 7900gs with 6 month warranty left as 3 year warranty left . later his other account was banned from ebay and virus got money back .

antarcticprince said:
Hey i think i will buy the 8800Gt from you if it is ddr3 edition and am willing to pay around 3k for it.

it's GDDR3 only.. 256 MB. Aplha Dog Edition comes with GDDR3 only i think.

rocky_pratik said:
^^Roboghost he read the ebay listing correctly and also the product info but the seller was fake.

According to ebay listing he was suppose to get XFX 8800gt 512x2 and he got 256

So according to me ebay sucks..

Thats my opinion dude :D

not like that. according to ebay listing i was suppose to get 2x 256 mb..

Gowt1ham said:
9600gt 512mb will outperform 8800gt 256mb in GTA4 , Crysis and newer games and @ high resolution.

I think the OT was confused when he saw the listing........thought It was 2 8800gt 256mb for 6k.....it would have been good deal with 15%/20% coupons. Unfortunately the seller didnt make things clear, intentionaly or by mistake.

I Admit that. But this card is good for making as a dedicated PHYSX card. previously i had a Zotac 9600GT Amp Edition , i kept it as main card and Physx was on 8800GT, was giving very good flops in crysis and crysis warhead @ 1440 x 900

Really at first i thought it was 2 Cards for 6k. thatz why i bought it, other wise i wudnt, since i know the market prices. when checked his feedback, he didnt have much of -ve der. so opted it.

later he said i need to pay 6k again to get the other one, while we were communicating.

bad luck...he was certainly playing with words...liked wht gowtham wrote on TD.....
since its out of warranty 3k wud be right for the card

Back