Budget 71-90K Need laptop for gaming & travel

Hi i'm planning on doing my MBA and also looking to buy a decent gaming laptop
My preferences
1. Definitely like it to have a decent cooling system
2. Decent storage space and ram
3. Graphics card should be able to host and run all new games
4. Good after sales service and customer service
5. USB 3.0 ports at least 2!
6. Touch pad should have click accessible keys.

Is it urgent? If no then I think you should wait for the MSI gaming notebooks. I heard that they would be launched here "soon".

Hi thank you for replying, I had got some extra income and went all out and bought the Asus G 750 JM ROG gaming laptop for 1,35000 INR.
I checked out the MSI laptops, they were really good for value for money laptops but I wasn't too impressed by the features they offered. Thank you for replying, I'm so happy and blessed with my new gaming laptop, the only issue I can say it has honestly is its weight comparatively to other laptops.

Agreed heavy, but i've never been happier.. games, movies, everything just runs so much better and faster makes my experience and the money spent on this worth while.

Hi thank you for replying, I had got some extra income and went all out and bought the Asus G 750 JM ROG gaming laptop for 1,35000 INR.
I checked out the MSI laptops, they were really good for value for money laptops but I wasn't too impressed by the features they offered. Thank you for replying, I'm so happy and blessed with my new gaming laptop, the only issue I can say it has honestly is its weight comparatively to other laptops.

Hi there! Im the MSI gaming NBs rep here. May I ask which NB gaming model were you looking at? In what areas must we take note?

Back