Need help: iPod Touch not charging - Strange problem

Help... :(

I'm unable to charge my iPod Touch. Usually I charge it using the Fiio P3 Adapter. When I tried charging yesterday, it wasn't charged. So, I tried connecting it to my PC, but it resulted in vain. I tried connecting to the front and back USB ports.

So, I tried connecting it to my friend's laptop, there it got connected but the problem is, the battery indicator blinks continuously with the power plug symbol and suddenly it was disconnected :mad:

What may be the problem:huh: It is still in warranty. Do I have to RMA it?

It's just five months old.. Will the battery die within such a short period? I tried using the original cable and a duplicate one, but the problem still persists :(

Finally! Sent the iPod to the Apple Care. They said that they will replace the unit with a new one and it will take a minimum of 10 days. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

if it was in warranty , no need to be worried about they will replace the batteries or your i-pod, now a days apple services are improved in India.

Update! I got the replacement from Apple care on Monday :) Don't know whether it's a brand new or refurbished. Is there any way to check whether it's a new one or refurbished? :(

Back