Need for speed 2015 Announced

EA is just the publisher. The studio is Ghost Games, made up of people from the old Criterion games. They made NFS Rivals.

Whatever....
May be they want to refrain users from enjoying trainers.

Or may be once a user uses a trainer to unlock all in-game stuff his game key will be deemed invalid or damages on similar lines.
Ridiculous!!:mad:

Common its ones personal choices.:couchpotato:

Who doesnt enjoy playing with trainers?
I do but only once I complete the game honestly. The next time I enjoy it with trainers. SO whats wrong?? Dumbo EA....eaks!!....:spam:

The last 2 need for speed games was bad. I bought one and pirated the second. I honestly didnt play 5 hours combined of each game. NFS MW (2005) was the last NFS i really enjoyed.

The run was the last that i enjoyed
Run was bad for me ... real bad ... an experience i try to forget. I really loved how they evolved from Porshe Unleashed to NFS:Underground.
Hope they make a transition like that in this game. And they really ned to bring back arcade style driving into the game (Black Box did a wonderful job of that).

Its been only a few weeks but i'm already starting to see why EA is one of the most hated companies in the world. Reboot? Only online? Yuck! Dont be surprised if the damn game costs $$$. Personally i ain't paying them any money.[DOUBLEPOST=1433497821][/DOUBLEPOST]And it doesnt matter how good or bad the game is, EA will always give us a reason or two to hate them. Scums.

So while you are enjoying career mode in solo and connected to the internet and in between if your isp sucks then you loose the race as the game crashes to desktop or hangs!!
Nice one EA.

So while you are enjoying career mode in solo and connected to the internet and in between if your isp sucks then you loose the race as the game crashes to desktop or hangs!!
Nice one EA.
It may be changed though... As many people are disappointed about this thing, they may remove it and make the single player mode offline...

I really hope they do make it offline.. Fingers crossed[emoji51] [emoji51] [emoji51]

Back