Budget 10-15K Need best Android camera phone !!

Mr India

Disciple
i have very simple requirements. need the phone with the best camera in under 15K budget.
need warranty as well.
only android .
Camera quality is the most important feature i need . rest is secondary.
only samsung,sony,lg, htc brands.

Not sure at the 15k mark but at 19k you have the Xperia P by Sony. The 8MP camera is simply awesome! Also at 17k you have the Lumia 720 offering superb details and superior lowlight photography! http://www.gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=3&idPhone1=4436&idPhone2=5321&idPhone3=4212
The Xperia P reproduces natural colours very well and the details are also maintained well. The lumis 720 has a f1.9 aperture so larger amounts of light allow for excellent low light photographs, details are also very good. Notice in the photo compare tool that the Iphone 4S and the Xperia P pictures are less brighter! This is not their fault! Its just that the Lumia 720 allows more background light through(you can set your iso and other setting in the lumia).

At 13k the S Advance has a decent camera!

xperia L camera is not good..
I have one so I can say for sure... It is a common known problem in an otherwise excellent phone..
Look for galaxy s2 plus or even galaxy advance. Galaxy grand also has a great camera...
among sony phones the older gen ie, Xperia p, Xperia S have a a good camera

Extend your budget by 2.3k and grab the Lumia 720. With f/1.9, it has the second largest aperture among all the smartphones next to Lenovo K900 which has f/1.8 and costs 29k. Even the Lumia 920 has a f/2.0. Im a photographer myself so I can tell :)

Btw do you know you can even charge the 720 without any wire attached to it ! Just keep it on the dock and it starts charging

Looking at camera phones, the nokias have the best, 720 & 920. There isn't a single android phone with OIS, only the 920 has it. OIS means multiple lenses that jiggle to give you a more stable picture or video. Even the galaxy S4 only has digital stabilisation which in no way is the same.

if you want a camera with a phone go with a nokia. if you want a phone with a camera go with android.

or wait another 6 months and maybe better cameras will make it to android. The biggest failing i see is with low light photography. An additional problem with assessing low light reviews is every review i see makes these comments using the AUTO function. Nobody is playing around with exposure. if you lower exposure you will get a better photo without having to use flash in low light. In this way the 720 & 920 get pushed over the android cameras but are the androids cameras really that bad at low light photos.

One interesting review i found was this one, see the comparison with the different phones. Especially when he zooms in.

Back