Need advice for buying android/win mobile for ~15k-20k

ravneet2

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 15-20k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: The best available in the budget

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: no brand issues as such...but will definitely prefer the big players over others

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android 4.1 and windows 7.5(or 8) preferred

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: adobe reader, Ms-office, mails and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: require dual sim and atleast a 4.5 inch screen

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Galaxy grand..but i find it bit overpriced
Mmx A116 HD but i dont trust the brand much..
lumia 710 and other similar phones
will buy phone in 2 weeks from now...so let me know if there will be any new releases around that time...

and the new look of the site is really cool :)

Dual-SIM and 4.5inch screen? Can't go for Samsung's Grand, and don't trust Indian brands. Now you're left with only a few options: LG, HTC, Sony.

Lumia range is out of question as no dual-SIM phones available in the range, but if your intended usage is as you said and you can forgo the dual-SIM requirement, the Lumia 620/720, which is supposed to be releasing this week, would be the best bet.

Else look out for LG's Optimus L5, and some lower-end Samsung dual-SIM phones than the Grand, such as the Galaxy Duos.

yes i also found the lumia 620 cool enough but wasn't sure about when it will be released...if its this week, m ready to wait... and dual sim would have been good..but cant compromise on my other needs or the quality for it..
and let me see if i can get grand duos for 18-19k anywhere ..

and thanks a ton for the suggestions :):)

yes i also found the lumia 620 cool enough but wasn't sure about when it will be released...if its this week, m ready to wait... and dual sim would have been good..but cant compromise on my other needs or the quality for it..
and let me see if i can get grand duos for 18-19k anywhere ..

and thanks a ton for the suggestions :):)

620 listed on flipkart for 15,200..id say if you can live w/o dual sim go for it..its available for preorder right now..but i think it should be available in a week..

Mention your requirements clearly, 620 contradicts both your requirements.

i am sorry...i should have mentioned that i would prefer a dual sim phone with big screen.....but they r not the deciding factors...having these features would be an extra benefit....

the main requirements would be a reliable brand, a smooth and responsive touch, good processor to handle enough multitasking and a good display resolution to make reading a good experience.....

sorry once again to have confused u people..

Back