Need 7.0 inch tablet within 7k budget

mobile_user

Disciple
hi guys,

I need your help in buying a 7" tablet. My Budget is max 7k. The points which are essential to me while buying a tablet are:

3G
Wi-fi
Capacitive Touchscreen
At-least 4GB Internal memory
Support for playing different formats of movies
Support for Google Playstore
Support for playing high end games
After Sales Service support

The choices that I have looked are:
[h=1]
iberry Auxus AX01 Tablet
[/h]
Wi-Fi

BSNL Tablet Penta T Pad IS703C

[h=1]
Micromax Funbook
[/h]

Please suggest a good tablet to me.

@mobile_user, In 7K you are not going to get inbiult 3G or if you want to use it with Dongle then the iberry is better than the funbook

Last edited by a moderator:
With Funbook you will be restricted to use only Tata Photon.
Check out HCL ME tabs. they also cost similar. A friend has one for using apps and battery lasts for a day...

paarkhi....I am ok to use 3G with Dongle
onlyravi...HCL ME tabs do not support Google Play store so thats a deal breaker for me....

What about the ASS of iberry? Does it has any service center in Delhi?

Don't buy Micromax Funbook 7 inch as for now. Many user complaining about battery related problem in MMX FB 7 inch tab.

On MP4nation there was a Tablet with IPS LG display panel at 169$ free 2 days hipping 2 days back , you can check that out

@axeteve only branded tabs have got good dev support or MMX FB has some of it.

Yes totally agree on you brother

Oky, but I think Ainol got good firmware and custom rom support. Then there is yuandao and ramos , onda tablet got lot of custom roms.

I have asked this as i was not aware of local brand tablet custom rom scene, But im well aware of other like mainstream chinese tablet roms.

Anyways, Thanks for replying.
There should be a thread where availeble roms are listed etc. so that everyone can be benifited.

Apart from this which usb 3G modem dongles are compatible with our local brands?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oky, but I think Ainol got good firmware and custom rom support. Then there is yuandao and ramos , onda tablet got lot of custom roms.
But im well aware of other like mainstream chinese tablet roms.
There should be a thread where availeble roms are listed etc. so that everyone can be benifited.
I think it'd be great if you can start it as you are already knowing atleast chinese ROMs, Many of us (incl.me) don't even know that.

yeah, i was thinking of that. let me take my stock :)

also tell me which all local brands are well supported by and which 3G usb modem dongles etc.

Cursorily reading on the net about Ainol ELF II, it seems the stock device is working satisfactorily. Are there any serious issues which could be pointed out?
Also there Dark Elf ROM, custom mod available, which seems to enhance the features of the device.

Thanks

hi guys,

I need your help in buying a 7" tablet. My Budget is max 7k. The points which are essential to me while buying a tablet are:

3G
Wi-fi
Capacitive Touchscreen
At-least 4GB Internal memory
Support for playing different formats of movies
Support for Google Playstore
Support for playing high end games
After Sales Service support

The choices that I have looked are:
[h=1]
iberry Auxus AX01 Tablet
[/h]
Wi-Fi

BSNL Tablet Penta T Pad IS703C

[h=1]
Micromax Funbook
[/h]

Please suggest a good tablet to me.

Actually your first choice if iberry axus seems perfect for the price it is selling on flipkart for 6.6k looks like a great deal if #G is not really important for you

Back