Laptops My Review: Lenovo ThinkPad X120e

Thank You #[member='sunny27'] and #s_anuj . I am placing the order today from Sulekha . The laptop is for a uncle of mine who will be using it for Tally and basic internet no CPU heavy usage but .It is going to be his first laptop so i want him to have a good experience.

#[member='sunny27'] it has a maximum RAM support of 4GB
<

Btw do u have any info on that Sulekha Cash back Offer ??

#[member='sunny27'] it has a maximum RAM support of 4GB
<

Btw do u have any info on that Sulekha Cash back Offer ??

Sulekha has it listed for 18k, but 1st time buyers get 1k straight discount (which they call cash back) , so if you make a new a/c on sulekha you can get the laptop for 17k.

It is now 19.5k on Flipkart

I was about to get it from Sulekha but had to put a hold on it as Sunny said its availalbe for 16K in India Mart.

Will be ordering from Sulekha in a while
<

#sunny_27 thanks for help
<

im going to order it from sulekha in a couple of days.

Is the laptop holding up?

some reviews on flipkart and elsewhere say it has a screen flickering issue.

how is the performance and battery life s_anuj ?

im going to order it from sulekha in a couple of days.

Is the laptop holding up?

some reviews on flipkart and elsewhere say it has a screen flickering issue.

how is the performance and battery life s_anuj ?

It' s only been about 3 weeks for me but no change in the battery & performance from the time of the initial review.

Still glad I got it
<

It' s only been about 3 weeks for me but no change in the battery & performance from the time of the initial review.

Still glad I got it
<

Thanks s_anuj, will go to a shop today and if i think i can possibly manage with a 11.6" then im going to get this.

Do tell about any other important things if you notice any. Wish you have the best experience with it.

It will take a week to deliver so be patient! The one from Sulekha ships with a 320gb 5400rpm hdd instead of a 7200rpm drive in the one from Flipkart.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]#[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]sunny27 [/font]isnt that just a typo?

BTW it seems X120e supports ram upto 1066MHz only. They ship it with a 2GB 1333MHz though. And its not dual channel. I say add another 4GB stick along with the 2GB stick which comes along.

No its not a typo, Apparently a person i know, who ordered it off sulekha got a 5400rpm drive. he told me after he checked it using hdtune pro.

Get a 4gb single stick of gskill or corsair ddr3 1333mhz ram for 1100.

Ahh my bad then. AFAIk the reviews everywhere else on the internet mention the hdd to be 7200rpm. Shouldn't make much of a difference. If its speed you seek, an ssd will do you good.

Back