MX518 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Hi folks,

PS: Before sending PMs, read the below info carefully: :p

The new generation MX518 has an issue which was already highlighted in the forums earlier:
http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/logitech-mx518-rubber-grip-peeling-off-108780.html

Issues with the mouse:

1. The grip had worn out due to the usage in the marked region.

2. Small blisters've developed in the marked region.

However, no performance issues otherwise. :)

And hence the price.

Purchased from PRIME ABGB on 13th August 2007 for Rs. 1400/-.

Original box's available with the supplied USB-to-PS2 connector and the driver CD.

Photocopy of the original bill shall be provided.

PM me if interested. :)

And oh yes, a new one is priced @ Rs. 1300/-; so interested ones can buy that and need not crap the thread.

:2guns: Crappers :death:

Gannu, why don't you dash an email to the Logitech guys and blast them for such pathetic quality control? Show them the pics and all. Its really bad to see those blisters develop and the rubber getting worn out.

:mad:

Mohit said:
Gannu, why don't you dash an email to the Logitech guys and blast them for such pathetic quality control? Show them the pics and all. Its really bad to see those blisters develop and the rubber getting worn out.

:mad:

I wish I could. :(

I shall do that anyhow.

But apparently this doesn've happen with the 1st gen MX518. :(

They compromised in the quality dept. which resulted in a lowering of price from 2.3k odd then to a 1.3k now.

^^Ya and tell them you might consider suing them as well. I would send them a Consumer Court notice if I was you. This comes under the quality of the goods not being upto the mark.

kkndka said:
gannu pardon my ignorance but isn't this covered by the warranty...since u bought it frm Prime

Yes it is certainly not. Only peformance issues're covered under the warranty.

And hence this price. :)

i will take it, this cheap with no performance issues makes this deal more than worthy. pl. send me ur a/c details. i am frm mumbai.

raj404 said:
hey gannu, thts some good news buddy! repped u!

No issues bro. :)

Will be sending the same as soon as my new one arrives.

Remind me to send u a copy of the email, Logitech'd sent me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back