Budget 31-40k Multipurpose laptop for a comp eng

I'm planning to buy a laptop so I need expert advice. Don't let me down !

What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
  • Let's try and keep it under 40k. But if you feel that it's worth it, you may suggest a pricier laptop.MAX 45K.
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
  • Moderate Programming
  • Windows 7 OS
  • Video editing
  • game designing
  • casual gaming - fifa 14,dota,bf4
  • music recording etc
  • Browser(s) with 10+ tabs open always
  • Basically LOTS of running processes and multitasking.
  • Will be used for 15+ hours everyday.
What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
  • Moderate sized screen.The usual.
Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
  • Brand with good after-sales support would be preferred, of course.
  • Won't mind AMD APUs
Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
  • 8GB RAM would be nice
I want a laptop which serves me well for next 2 years.I wont do any heavy shit.Some moderate programming which is required in my coursework,music recording,game designing and some video editing.
Also audio quality should be top notch.

Looking forward to some helpful suggestions!

Also if any new laptops are coming in few months do let me know.I can wait 1-2 months if its worth it.

Under 40k, its hard to find a Laptop with a good Nvidia GPU. If you find one with i5, just go for it!

Else as I have done, go for a laptop with AMD A10 5750M or 5757M processor - that's the highest end APU of AMD and provides more horsepower than just an i5 laptop.
And it perfectly fits the budget under 40k.
Try to find one with dual graphics - that'll be better and price difference won't be much (2-3k)

Back