FS: Video Card Msi hd 5970 in warrenty for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilpreet

Disciple
What?: Msi Radeon HD5970 2GB
Where? : Bangalore
Condition : Working like a charm,Never Overclocked,used for regular gaming and stuff(Have Box)
Warranty : Yes,5 MONTHS(CONFIRMED FROM THE SERVICE CENTER)
Bill : Nope dun have it.
Price : SOLD
Shipping : Included. Local pick up/drop at a convenient place is also cool with me.
Reason for sale : Rolling cash around for various upgrades.
Payment : Cash/NEFT

******************MODS PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD************
*******************CARD SOLD******************************

What?: Msi Radeon HD5970 2GB
Where? : Bangalore
Condition : Working like a charm,Never Overclocked,used for regular gaming and stuff(Have Box)
Warranty : Yes,8 MONTHS(CONFIRMED FROM THE SERVICE CENTER)
Bill : Nope dun have it.
Price : 14.3 k shipped
Shipping : Included. Local pick up/drop at a convenient place is also cool with me.
Reason for sale : Rolling cash around for various upgrades.
Payment : Cash/NEFT

PLEASE DO NOT CRAP THE THREAD AND KINDLY FOLLOW THE OM ROUTE
Cheers

Dude, try to get this RMA'd at Digicare bangalore. You will atleast get a 7950 or a 7970 in exchange. Give them some reason. They will accept it.

^^^Are even i thought of that but i am not sure how can i do that i mean what reason should i give them
can you help please?
i know its a reaaly noob question but if you can help then that will be great

^^A usual issue is that the fan is makes noise at high loads and the bearing maybe faulty. It's a common problem for these reference model cards (I have a 5850). This might also prevent the fan to reach high rpms under heavy loads which will overheat the card.

^^^^ yaar but the issue u mentioned in that case they might ending up only the card and there forth the card will still remain the same
Another thing i want to ask you is that if it gets rmaed whatever card i get will be a refurbished one or a new one?
Any help guys
please suggest.

^^^^ yaar but the issue u mentioned in that case they might ending up only the card and there forth the card will still remain the same
Another thing i want to ask you is that if it gets rmaed whatever card i get will be a refurbished one or a new one?
Any help guys
please suggest.

Tell them that the card overheats and games start crashing. If u can get this rmad then u will at the least get a 7950. But there are high chances that u might even get a 7970. No harm in trying. U will get a new card and not a refurbished one.

^^^^^ well looks like its worth trying.
Just a suggestion friends out of the 2 reasons which i am gonna give to the rma center
1.Card fan makes alot of noise when on load
2.card overheats and games start crashing and using a different card doesnot produce the same symptoms

Which one do u think is worth trying?
Please suggest so that i can go forward with the same.
Any more suggestions will be the icing on the cake.
Awaiting reply guys.

why are you bumbping this thread when you already finilized the deal with me on phone
are you still looking for new buyer and holding me ... if yes then plzz confirm as i dont want to lose a deal just for waiting for this card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back