MOTO RAZR2 V8 512mb price dropped ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Here with a MOTO RAZR2 V8 512mb version .. this was bought 4 months back by my dad from singapore .. so no box and bill .. there are some wear and tear marks but not dropped or any sorta physical damage(shown in pics) !! only have the charger which too is a blackberry one .. as my dad lost all the other accessories on his way back .. Would like to have a quick deal .. so please pour me in with your offers .!!! cheers ..!!

Price : 2500 + 250(shipping) - updated

Reason : Collecting up money to get a better upgrade than my iphone.

Pics : ImageShack Album - 7 images

Please guys .. i am looking for a fast deal .. and any other doubts to be cleared please use the pm route .. and also do me a favour of not crapping the thread .. thanks ..

NEW PICS : ImageShack Album - 20 images

Some pics have old dates .. i was to open this thread before as my bro took the camera to a tour .. and now as i have it .. you can see them ..

scratches/wear and tear, no box, no bill, no accessories, no charger, ... :(
Are you sure this is 4 months old only and is there any proof? It looks quite old and/or roughly used in the pictures. How long does the battery last? Is the sound quality, etc fine? How much is a new one for?

1. Ok .. i can pay from my pocket to get you the accessories you want.

2. There are no deep scratches .. just signs of use .. never dropped no dents ..

3. Yes, 4 months old .. but no proof.

4. Not roughly used .. but if you ask any other MOTO RAZR V8 users .. you can ask them that the colours tends to peel off when used.

Motorola RAZR2 V8 - User opinions and reviews

5. Battery last comfortably the whole day. Even after talking for an hour and a half.

6. Sound quality is excellent. You wont find any problems in the working of the phone.

7. A new one still retails for around 13~14k afaik.

I hope all your questions are cleared ! thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back